Semi-detached house for sale in Patch Street, Bromsgrove B61
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1527 549428 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
* Modern fitted kitchen;
- Having electric oven, gas hob and extractor hood
- Space and plumbing for an appliance
* Ground floor WC
* Contemporary family bathroom with white suite and shower over the bath
* Slip resistant floor covering in kitchen, ground floor WC and bathroom
* Digital TV Aerial
* Off road parking
* 10 year NHBC warranty
Agent's note: Please note that the photographs used are of a similar property with the same specification.
The Agent understands that the property is leasehold.
This property is sold on a 50% shared ownership basis. There will be a rent and service charge to pay.
Monthly Service Charge
Monthly rent for 50% share
There are certain criteria you have to meet in order to qualify for a shared ownership property which are as follows:
• You cannot own another property
• You must not be able to purchase a similar property outright
• You will need to be financially qualified to confirm you can obtain a mortgage and we can offer you that service
• You cannot have a joint household income of more than £80,000
• You will need to be able to pay the rental share of the property without using benefits
Once you have passed the affordability, you will then need to apply for Help To Buy & Homechoice Plus but we will advise you further should you qualify.
You will need to apply for the Help to Buy shared ownership scheme and also register with Home Choice Plus which you can do via the following links:
13' 5" x 10' 7" (4.09m x 3.23m)
14' 1" x 10' 7" (4.29m x 3.23m)
13' 9" x 11' 4" (4.19m x 3.45m)
13' 9" x 11' 0" (4.19m x 3.35m)
7' 1" x 6' 6" (2.16m x 1.98m)
Birmingham International Airport
East Midlands Airport
Sharpness Old Docks
Bristol Docks Ferry Landing
View all schools in Bromsgrove
Lickey End First School
Meadows First School
Sidemoor First School and Nursery
North Bromsgrove High School
South Bromsgrove High
Trinity High School and Sixth Form Centre
Parkside Middle School
Catshill Middle School
Chadsgrove School (SEN)
Note: Distance is shown as a straight line measurement
Local info for Bromsgrove
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Robert Oulsnam & Co, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Robert Oulsnam & Co for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Patch Street new properties for sale