Detached bungalow for sale in Church Hill, Ramsey, Harwich CO12
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1255 258032 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Brand New Detached Bungalow
- 3 Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking
- Available Early 2019
- Call Now to Register Your Interest
fully available - expected completed February 2019! Welcome to Church View, a delightful collection of just 2 detached bungalows and 1 chalet on the Essex Coast. Enjoy some of the best views in the area & back onto copse. Help to buy available.
Lounge 17' 10" x 13' 11" ( 5.44m x 4.24m )
Kitchen/diner 20' 1" x 13' 11" ( 6.12m x 4.24m )
Master Bedroom 12' 9" x 14' 6" ( 3.89m x 4.42m )
Bedroom Two 14' 5" x 9' 10" ( 4.39m x 3.00m )
Bedroom Three 7' 10" x 11' 2" ( 2.39m x 3.40m )
cgi's, images, dimensions, specifications and plans are provided for guidance purposes only.
Help To Buy
how does it work?
The Government lends you between 10% and 20% of the cost of your new-build home, so that you'll only need a 5% cash deposit and 75% mortgage to make up the rest.
All types of buyer could benefit from the Government-backed Help to Buy Equity Scheme, whether you are an existing homeowner or a first time buyer.
With no repayments on the loan for the first five years of owning your home, this allows you to take advantage of better interest rates and assists your move on to or up the housing ladder. The loan is paid back either at the end of the mortgage term, or when the property is sold.
Could you be eligible?
If you can answer yes to the following points you may eligible:
1. If the purchase price is less than £600,000
2. You have no interest in any other properties abroad or in the UK, or will not have on completion
3. You have a deposit of 5% or more
*All loans are subject to availability, status and require a financial assessment in accordance with the Homes and Communities Agency guidelines.
Help to Buy is designed to provide affordable long term home ownership with reduced income multiples.
Further information can be found on along with their contact information.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
London Southend Airport
London Stansted Airport
Harwich International Ferry Terminal
Harwich Harbour Ferry Landing
Shotley Point Marina Ferry Landing
View all schools in Tendring
Two Village Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary School
Chase Lane Primary School and Nursery
All Saints' Church of England Voluntary Aided Primary School, Dovercourt
The Yellow House School (SEN)
Bury St Edmunds County Upper School
Harwich and Dovercourt High School
Royal Hospital School
Note: Distance is shown as a straight line measurement
Local info for Tendring
About the neighbours in CO12
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by William H Brown - Harwich, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Harwich for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Church Hill new properties for sale