Detached house for sale in Daleside Road, Nottingham NG2
Interested in this property?
Call +44 115 933 8053 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Four bedrooms
- Detached property
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Newley built
- Help to buy available
open house - Saturday 19th January 10:30 - 14:00, contact us for details.
*open house Saturday 19th January 10:30 - 2PM* Our marketing suite is open Friday 10.00 - 5.00pm and Saturday 10.00 - 3.00pm with viewings by appointment Monday - Thursday via our William H Brown West Bridgford and City centre offices.
Call now for more information
Daleside Place is a well located development of 4 bedroom detached family homes. This exclusive development is set within the fantastic location of Colwick with so much to offer on its door steps, boasting popular facilities such as the lovely Country Park with very good walking paths set around a central lake, Holme Pierrepont National Water Sports Centre, The Nottingham Racecourse, Victoria Retail Park with shops such as tk Maxx · B&Q · Argos · Carphone Warehouse · Victoria Retail Park · B&M etc. The Lady Bay Retail Park is also within short proximity. Colwick also boast excellent transport links with direct bus routes to Nottingham City Centre and quick and easy access to the A52, A60 dual carriageways. The development is offered with a high specification including modern fitted Kitchens with integrated appliances and luxury flooring, en-suites to master bedrooms, Garage and spacious driveways to front and also offers the benefit of the Help to buy Scheme.
The Haddington downstairs comprises of entrance hall, open plan kitchen diner and living room and WC. The first floor has 3 double bedrooms with ensuite to master and bedroom 2 as well as a single room/study and family bathroom. This property has a block paved driveway and integral garage.
Our marketing suite is open Friday 10.00am - 5.00pm and Saturday 10.00am - 3.00pm with viewings by appointment Monday - Thursday via our William H Brown West Bridgford and City Centre offices. Call now for more information.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
East Midlands Airport
Robin Hood Airport
West Lynn Ferry Landing
King's Lynn Ferry Landing
Hull Ferry Terminal
View all schools in Gedling
St John's CofE Primary School
Parkdale Primary School
The Sacred Heart Primary Catholic Voluntary Academy
Nisai Learning Hub (Nottingham)
CP Riverside School
Rosehill School (SEN)
Note: Distance is shown as a straight line measurement
Local info for Gedling
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by William H Brown - Nottingham, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Nottingham for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all UK new properties for sale