Flat for sale in Radiator Road, Great Cornard, Sudbury CO10
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1787 275002 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- One Bedroom Upper Floor Apartment
- Allocated Parking
- Modern Interior
- Close to Shops
*** 25% Share*** **shared ownership** A beautifully presented apartment which benefits from modern open plan lounge/dining room/kitchen, family bathroom and one parking space. Call us today for more information!
Weaver's Meadow is a new and exciting development situated on the site of a former silk factory. The location played a large part in the naming of the site as the developers wanted to reflect the heritage of the area and the importance that the textile industry has played in the past. Bringing together the best of town and country, the site is ideally located to the South of Sudbury town centre, with schools, shops, restaurants and branch line railway station being within easy reach and picturesque meadows a short walk from the development.
Sudbury is renowned for its architectural heritage and is home to many examples of timber framed, Georgian and Victorian houses with many local walks through open countryside and the famous water meadows just a few roads away in many cases.
Weaver's Meadow has been designed to provide a different selection of house designs drawing inspiration from local exterior finishes. The exteriors and interiors show quality with a great specification including contemporary kitchens and bathrooms with modern day security for peace of mind including locks to windows, mains operated smoke detectors and 10 year NHBC warranty.
Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen/Dining Room
Sudbury is served by the A131 which runs north to Bury St Edmunds (17 miles) and south to Chelmsford (30 miles). To the east, Ipswich is 21 miles with the Suffolk coast of Felixstowe and Aldeburgh beyond.
Sudbury branch line railway is situated less than a mile from the development with 1 change required at Marks Tey. The service connects with regular trains to London's Liverpool Street, Colchester, and Ipswich. The fastest journey time from Sudbury to London is 1 hour 11 mins.
cgi's, images, dimensions, specifications and plans are provided for guidance purposes only, may not be of this specific plot and may differ from the finished development.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Chappel & Wakes Colne
London Stansted Airport
London Southend Airport
London City Airport
Brightlingsea Ferry Landing
Point Clear Ferry Landing
Harwich International Ferry Terminal
View all schools in Babergh
Pot Kiln Primary School
Wells Hall Primary School
St Gregory Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary School
The Yellow House School (SEN)
Bury St Edmunds County Upper School
Thomas Gainsborough School
Ormiston Sudbury Academy
Hillside Special School (SEN)
Note: Distance is shown as a straight line measurement
Local info for Babergh
About the neighbours in CO10
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by William H Brown, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all The Mews new properties for sale