Flat for sale in Lanark Road West, Currie EH14
Interested in this property?
Call +44 141 433 0314 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- 846 square feet of luxury living
- High specification kitchens from Kitchens International
- Marketing suite open from 11am - 5pm Saturday and Sunday
- Contact our sales executive on
- Please visit our website for full details.
- Off street parking
- South facing timber decking with river views.
- Lift access to all floors
Reserve this Winter, only 13 luxury apartments remain in this first phase!
A stunning lower ground-floor luxury 2 bedroom apartment in the brand new RiverMill development measuring approx. 846 square feet.
The Elms Collection, Apartment Type B offers a unique 2 bedroom stylish apartment. It's bright and open layout with timber decking gives you the perfect setting for an idylic home beside the waters of Leith.
What makes this property most appealing is the decked balcony looking over towards the waters of Leith? A peaceful and tranquil space in such close proximity to the walkway of Leith with cycle paths and nature walks. The internal space is open plan and afforded light by the patio doors leading to the outside space and the high specification that comes as standard is hard to believe for this amazing price!
Currie holds an enviable position, with the Waters of Leith and walkway running parallel to the suburb. The walkway is majestic in natural beauty and hosts an abundance of wildlife. The water flows from the Pentland Hills and meander along to the Capital and thereafter to the Firth of Forth. 7 miles from the City of Edinburgh.
If outdoor pursuits are your fancy, then the Pentland hills offer idyllic walks and the nearby Dalmahoy Golf and country club as well as the Baberton Golf Club are superb courses for the golfers amongst you.
Edinburgh is the proud capital of Scotland and rightly holds the honour. The historic buildings, the culture, heritage, sporting facilities and shopping are but a few of the attractions the city has to offer.
Kitchen / Lounge 20' 5" Max x 16' 1" Max ( 6.22m Max x 4.90m Max )
Master Bedroom 9' 4" Max x 16' 4" Max ( 2.84m Max x 4.98m Max )
En-Suite 4' 6" x 5' 3" ( 1.37m x 1.60m )
Bedroom 2 8' 9" x 11' 5" ( 2.67m x 3.48m )
Bathroom 4' 6" x 6' 6" ( 1.37m x 1.98m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Glasgow Prestwick Airport
South Queensferry Ferry Landing
Leith Newhaven Harbour Ferry Landing
Inchcolm Island Ferry Landing
View all schools in Edinburgh
Currie Primary School
Nether Currie Primary School
Dean Park Primary School
Progress Schools - Carlisle (SEN)
Queen Elizabeth High School
Currie Community High School
Balerno Community High School
Wester Hailes Education Centre
Note: Distance is shown as a straight line measurement
Local info for Edinburgh
About the neighbours in EH14
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Allen & Harris, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Allen & Harris for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Lanark Road West new properties for sale