Flat for sale in Baltimore Tower, Baltimore Wharf, 25 Crossharbour Plaza, Canary Wharf, London E14
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Private terrace spanning 942 sq. Ft.
- Panoramic views of the London skyline
- Double-height living area with marble fireplace
- Media unit with integrated 50” LED smart TV
- 44/45th floors
- 2,621 sq. Ft.
- One parking space included
- 999 year lease
- Move-in now
- Crossharbour & London Arena (0.1 miles)
- South Quay (0.2 miles)
- Canary Wharf (0.4 miles)
- London City Airport (3.1 miles)
- London Heathrow Airport (19.2 miles)
- London Gatwick Airport (25.3 miles)
- Masthouse Terrace Pier (0.8 miles)
- Greenland Pier (0.8 miles)
- Canary Wharf Pier (0.8 miles)
Nearby schoolsView all schools in Tower Hamlets
- Cubitt Town Infants' School (0.3 miles)
- Cubitt Town Junior School (0.3 miles)
- Seven Mills Primary School (0.4 miles)
- City Gateway 14-19 Provision (0.3 miles)
- Bellerbys College London (1.2 miles)
- East London Arts & Music (2.9 miles)
- Canary Wharf College 3 (0.6 miles)
- George Green's School (0.7 miles)
- Bacon's College (1.1 miles)
Local info for Tower Hamlets
* Sizes listed are approximate. Please contact the agent to confirm actual size.
For more information about this property, please contact
Galliard Homes - Baltimore Wharf, E14 on +44 20 8128 2417 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Galliard Homes - Baltimore Wharf, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Galliard Homes - Baltimore Wharf for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.