Reserve this exceptional home, plot 55 at Aslakr Park and move in this February with fully fitted flooring included and Part Exchange available!
The wide hallway leads to a separate, dual aspect living room with bay to the front and French windows opening onto the rear garden. To the left, as you enter, is a large Milan-inspired kitchen, with integrated appliances and a spacious and light open plan dining and living area extending, through expansive bi-fold doors, into the rear garden. In addition, you'll find a dual aspect study to the front, utility room with separate space for a washing machine, leading to a large WC, featuring contemporary full-height tiling, and two storage cupboards.
Upstairs, the master bedroom benefits from en suite shower room, featuring contemporary full-height tiling and digital shower, and walk-in wardrobe. A family bathroom, with full-height tiling, heated towel rail, double ended bath and floating sanitaryware, serves a further two double bedrooms, one with en suite shower room, featuring contemporary full-height tiling and digital shower, and the other with a bay window. There are two generous single bedrooms and on the landing are two storage cupboards. Gas central heating throughout controlled by smart thermostat.
- Warm core bi-folding doors which are light and easy to operate
- Choice of Space-Pro shaker-style, fully fitted wardrobes
- Timber front door in a range of colours
- Italian-inspired internal doors in various finishes & handles
- Walnut inlay with contrasting handrail to staircase
- Clean off-white emulsion walls & high gloss white woodwork
- Large modern profile skirting and architrave
- Mains-operated smoke detectors
- Gas central heating
- Landscaped front gardens
- High ceilings and large windows for natural light & space
Bathroom and shower
- Manhattan or Ellis kitchen in a choice of 19 styles
- Hotpoint integrated appliances
- Direct Flame hob, Multi-Flow oven* & Dynamic Crisp microwave
- High gloss & contemporary kitchen doors with soft-close drawer system
- Linear profile worktops & upstand, glass splashback & under-unit lighting
- Stylish chrome sockets and switches
- Recessed downlighters
- Chrome mixer taps
- Floor-to-ceiling Piastrella ceramic tiling
- Sottini sanitaryware
- Wall-hung WC with chrome push plate flush & monobloc basin mixer tap
- Aquablade technology making flushing 80% quieter
- Hidden vanity units & recessed shelving in a choice of 5 colours
- Selection of vinyl flooring
- Luxurious white bath with stylish panel
- Fixed overhead shower, hand-held hair wash & slim profile bath filler
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Quality glass and chrome shower screen
- Recessed downlighters
- Shaver sockets
- Double ended bath with co-ordinating panel and concealed tap
- Waterfall tap & shower over bath with glass and chrome screen
- Low profile shower tray with fixed head shower and hair rinse
*Oven size depends on housetype.
** New specification available on selected developments
About Aslakr ParkThis is the last phase of this popular development! 90% sold - don't miss out!
Set in beautiful Nottinghamshire countryside, Aslakr Park is an exclusive development of new 3,4 & 5 bedroom new homes, in Aslockton, Nottingham, near Bingham. Boasting an enviable rural location in the Vale of Belvoir, within easy reach of Nottingham city centre and within the catchment area of two schools with Outstanding Ofsted rating, Archbishop Cranmer Primary School and Toot Hill Secondary School.
The village boasts a vibrant community and has a variety of amenities including a train station within walking distance, with direct links to Nottingham in 20 minutes. The market town of Bingham is just 6 minutes down the road and Nottingham city centre just 13 miles or 30 minutes by car west of Aslockton. The site is extremely well located to provide good access to a number of major routes, the A52 is located just to the south for travel to Nottingham or Grantham while the A1 is 10 miles east allowing onward journeys North to Leeds or south to London and the A46 just 5 miles west for travel to Newark-On-Trent and Leicester. From Grantham, there is a convenient connection point to the A1 national road network and a direct rail link into London Kings Cross, providing a stress-free commute to the capital of just 75 minutes.
Each Avant home has been built with the unique Avant specification throughout. Included in the price, you'll receive superior specification including bi-fold doors, choice of 14 exclusive kitchen designs, Hive smart energy thermostat and integrated appliances. Meanwhile, in the bathroom you'll find full height tiling. It’s anything but ordinary.