Flat for sale in St Cross Road, Basingstoke RG24
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1932 964593 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Have you got £2,563* savings? Then you may be able to call this property your new home!
New 2 bedroom flat available on a Shared ownership (part buy, part rent) sale.
Prices from £51,250...
Available soon, but apply now!
More detail ….
• Brand-new home
• No onward chain
• NHBC 10 year warranty (or similar)
• Rent payable of £352 pcm (approx)
What is part buy, part rent?
Very few products survive 30 years virtually unchanged and remain so hugely popular and trusted, as Shared Ownership has done.
So why has Shared Ownership stood the test of time?
This is what we think..
• Unlike purchasing on the open-market you don't need to raise a deposit for 100% of the property.. Only a deposit for the share you are buying. Much cheaper!
• Stamp-duty may not be payable at initial purchase. If the share you are buying is less than the stamp-duty threshold, you will not have to pay stamp-duty at initial purchase. More money to spend on new furniture for your new home!
• The beauty of Shared Ownership is that you can buy more of the property when you want to. You can buy 100% of the property when you can afford it.. Or you never have to buy any more shares from your initial purchase.. The choice of yours!
• If you get into financial difficulties we may be able to help. It is in our interest to help you stay in your home. We would not want a mortgage lender to repossess the property anymore than you would.
There are eligibility conditions for our homes. Shared Ownership is a government product that is there to help people purchase a home of their own. It is only there for those people who cant afford to do it on their own through the traditional mortgage route.
• nb: The name Shared Ownership is misleading .. The home is yours .. We are a silent partner.
Are our computer generated pictures correct?
The cgi's used are not to scale and may not be exactly the same when they're built. They're just a guide.. But the homes we build should be very similar. Pictures of trees and green areas, fences and paths are used to give an impression of what it could look like. The landscape and layout may change. The home you like may not include these and finishes and specification may change.
Internal images of the property are of a previous show home built by Vivid Homes and are shown to give an idea of the quality of finish to be expected.
For more information on this shared ownership property please fill in your details on the request details button and Property Eagle or Vivid Homes will be in contact to answer any questions that you may have.
We tell you all this information to make sure you know what to expect and to make sure we comply with the Consumer Protection Regulations 2008.
Please note that the computer generated image above is for illustrative purposes only.
*Based on someone purchasing a 25% share in this property and securing a 5% deposit with a lender (with no existing debt). You can have debt. Who doesn't nowadays! But note Income / debt / savings and credit history play a part on the mortgage rate you are able to secure with a lender. Applicants will be means tested to determine the share they can afford to purchase. This will affect the rate of rent stated in this listing.
Please note that eligibility conditions apply () and applicants will be means tested for affordability. You may be assessed to purchase a larger share than advertised depending on your finances.
The prices are guidance values only and are subject to change
Local applicants may take priority for these homes.
The monthly service charge is tbc. Minimum share from 25% and the rent is based on 2.75%
Applicants must be registered with the Help to Buy agent.
Details and price are correct at the time of publication/print.
London Heathrow Airport
London Gatwick Airport
Shepperton Ferry Landing
Weybridge Ferry Landing
Southampton Vehicle Ferry Terminal
View all schools in Basingstoke and Deane
Merton Junior School
Merton Infant School
St Bede's Catholic Primary School
Queen Mary's College
Everest Community Academy
The Vyne Community School
Dove House School
Note: Distance is shown as a straight line measurement
Local info for Basingstoke and Deane
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Property Eagle, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Property Eagle for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Maldive Road new properties for sale