A stunning renovated & refurbished top floor flat situated close to sea front & town centre. The property is beautifully presented benefiting from fitted kitchen with appliances. Off road parking. The property benefits from stunning sea views, 1hr to 1hr 25 mins commute from Manningtree to London.
Cliff Road Apartments are an attractive development in the heart of Harwich and Dovercourt. This unique development consists of just 5 apartments in a fantastic conversion of a beautiful period property. The accommodation offers a selection of spacious, three bedroom modern, low maintenance homes. The properties have been interior designed to the highest of standards with a selection of modern contemporary fittings throughout, integrated kitchens including oven and hobs, dishwashers, canopy hood, luxury fitted bathroom suites, new carpets, modern neutral décor and styling throughout the building.
Being situated only a few minutes' walk from the railway Station, which has good links to London Liverpool Street.
Cliff Road Apartments really are a fantastic central location close to the town, bars and restaurants. The seafront can be seen from the location and with just a short stroll you are on beach. These flat would be perfect for anyone with an active social life or a great investment property with a good yield!
Personal door from second floor with own staircase leading to:-
With velux to side, radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' x 10' 4" ( 3.35m x 3.15m )
Restricted head height in places, double glazed window to rear, velux to side, radiator.
Master Bedroom 13' 8" x 11' 4" ( 4.17m x 3.45m )
With restricted head height in places, velux to front, eaves storage with radiator.
Master Two 13' 6" max x 10' 1" max ( 4.11m max x 3.07m max )
With restricted head height in places, velux window to front, radiator and eaves storage.
Kitchen/lounge 16' x 13' 7" ( 4.88m x 4.14m )
With double glazed windows to side and rear, roll-edge work surface with matching upstand, inset four ring hob with extractor hood over and glass splashback, sink and drainer with mixer tap, matching base and wall mounted units incorporating oven, dishwasher and washing machine.
With tiled floor and walls, heated towel rail, vanity unit with inset wash hand basin with mixer tap, storage cupboard, low level WC, panelled bath with shower over.
The property benefits from off road parking and communal garden.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.