A well-proportioned two bedroom penthouse apartment in one of Pontcanna's most exclusive buildings. Situated on the 6th floor with large wrap around roof terrace.
The penthouse at Cathedral House phase 2 provides spectacular unspoilt cityscape views across Cardiff making this a truly breath-taking place to live. Built to a premium specification the penthouse includes a stylish contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances, wine cooler, silestone worktops and modern bathrooms with a double sink in the en-suite. The well proportioned two double bedrooms and open plan living space are infused with bright natural light. This spacious penthouse also offers utility cupboard, storage and two bathrooms.
A beautiful rooftop garden wraps around three sides of the penthouse creating the perfect space to entertain whilst enjoying the sensational views from the tallest building on Cathedral Road.
Welcome To Cathedral House
Cathedral House Phase 2 is an exclusive addition of five new apartments including this stunning two bedroom penthouse in the Heart of Cardiff. Situated on the fringes of Pontcanna, this fantastic location offers a mix of restaurants, bars, cafes and local shops.
Cathedral House is situated just over a mile from the prestigious pedestrianised shopping precincts centred around Cardiff Castle on Queen Street, St Mary Street and The Hayes. Head to St Davids to find all of your shopping needs under one roof including the largest John Lewis outside of London, along with a wide range of restaurants and entertainment.
Three of the cities magnificent stadiums, Swalec Cricket Stadium, Cardiff City Football Stadium and the impressive Principality Stadium, home of the Welsh Rugby Union are just a stones throw away.
Enjoy the amenities that Cardiff City Centre have to offer within walking distance whilst living amongst the beautiful tree lined streets of Pontcanna. The penthouse offers a unique proposition - a contemporary, lifestyle-led home with a superb internal specification.
Acorn Property Group is an independent development and investment company which for over 20 years has successfully created a range of refurbished and new build mixed use schemes for the residential and commercial sectors in London, the South West, Bristol, Cardiff and the South of England. Established in 1995, Acorn has a strong focus on provision of interesting sustainable architecture that adds quality and a sense of purpose to its immediate environment
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.