Semi-detached bungalow for sale in Thornyfield Road, Shirley, Solihull B90
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1564 781020 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- *Woolmans Croft* An Exclusive Retirement Development Of 10 Bungalows
- Only Two Plots Remaining
- Two Bedrooms* Semi Detached
- Brand New Show Home To View
- Private Rear Garden
- Parking For Two Cars
- Call Now For Details
woolmans croft* this beautiful bungalow could be yours* home exchange available** only two plots remaining.
Don't Miss Out On Your Chance To Own One Of These Beautiful Bungalows. Call description
woolmans croft**home exchange available**brand new show home available to view**
Don't Miss Out On Your Chance To Own One Of These Beautiful Bungalows. Call For Details
This small but exclusive development of two bedroom bungalows has been designed to make life easier for those in their retirement years.
Each bungalow will have a private rear garden and parking for two cars
**Fabulous incentives available including 'Move with Ease package' - Churchill Retirement Living will pay for your removals, legal fees using one of the panel Solicitors and contribute to Estate Agency costs with Moving Made Easy
**Excellent Deals With The Home Exchange Service.
**subject to T&c's
Shirley is a residential neighbourhood in the suburb of Solihull in the West Midlands, just a few miles away from Birmingham city centre.
The area dates back to the first century and the earth works from an Iron Age Hill Fort can still be seen today. Shirley has come a long way since then and now has a wide range of independent retailers, charity shops and leading high street brands in the area.
With a Sainsbury's, Morrisons and Aldi all within easy reach, the suburb offers all of the modern amenities you would expect. Shirley also boasts a public library and a park as well as Bills Wood and Palmers Rough woodland that is popular with walkers and wildlife enthusiasts.
Solihull Retail Park also offers a range of big name shops, so everything is within easy reach of this thriving suburb.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Birmingham International Airport
East Midlands Airport
Sharpness Old Docks
Bristol Docks Ferry Landing
View all schools in Solihull
Blossomfield Infant and Nursery School
Streetsbrook Infant and Early Years Academy
Tudor Grange Primary Academy, St James
The Sixth Form College, Solihull
East Birmingham Network Academy
Hazel Oak School
Light Hall School
Note: Distance is shown as a straight line measurement
Local info for Solihull
About the neighbours in B90
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Shipways, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Shipways for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Thornyfield Road new properties for sale