no chain + incentives available. A fantastic opportunity to acquire one of three new-build properties situated within the sought after village of Northborough. This exclusive development consists of three individually designed, large detached homes, each constructed from local stone...
no chain + incentives available. A fantastic opportunity to acquire one of three new-build properties situated within the sought after village of Northborough. This exclusive development consists of three individually designed, large detached homes, each constructed from local stone and featuring contemporary open-plan living space. Each property occupies a large plot in a tucked away position behind the church and has been finished to a high-standard throughout, having been fitted with quality fixtures and fittings including oak doors, oak flooring and contemporary German style kitchens.
The property is entered into a hallway, with oak flooring and double doors leading to an open-plan inner hallway. The inner hallway has stairs to first floor and gives access to a study, a family room, a storage cupboard and a downstairs cloakroom. The inner hallway is open plan to the living/dining room located at the front of the property, which has an open fireplace and doors leading out to the garden via the living area.
To the rear of the inner hallway is a large open plan kitchen, fitted with Neff appliances and a contemporary range of German style handle-free units with granite worktops over. There are also bi-fold doors leading out to the patio and gardens and access to a good sized utility room. The utility room has a door giving access to the side and rear garden.
To the first floor, a spacious landing gives access to four good sized double bedrooms, with the master having an en-suite shower room, fitted with a contemporary suite including an Aqualisa shower. The family bathroom is also fitted with a contemporary four piece suite including an Aqualisa shower and a remote filling bath.
Rooms & Measurements
Entrance hallway - 7'3" x 9'7"
Inner hallway - 17'2" x 16'10" (Maximum measurements)
Dining area: 17'3" x 12'7" (Maximum measurements)
Living area: 17'3" x 15'4" (Maximum measurements)
Family room - 16'6" x 9'7"
Study - 11' x 7'
Kitchen - 18' x 21'8" (Maximum measurements)
Utility room - 7'6" x 7'3"
Master bedroom -13' x 16'8" (Maximum measurements)
En-suite - 11'2" x 7' (Maximum measurements)
Bedroom two - 17'2" x 13'
Bedroom three - 13' x 10'9"
Bedroom four - 13' x 11'9"
Bathroom - 10'2" x 7'2"
The property is approached by a spacious gravel driveway, providing ample off-road parking and leading to a double garage at the rear of the property. The rear gardens are good sized, mainly laid to lawn and feature a limestone patio/seating area.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sharman quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.