* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
+ no chain + incentives available
Four bedrooms - En-suite to the master
Four reception rooms/areas
Utility room - Downstairs WC
High specification throughout - High-end German style kitchen
Double garaging - Front and rear gardens
Summary no chain + incentives available. A fantastic opportunity to acquire one of three new-build properties situated within the sought after village of Northborough. This exclusive development consists of three individually designed, large detached homes, each constructed from local stone.
Description no chain + incentives available. A fantastic opportunity to acquire one of three new-build properties situated within the sought after village of Northborough. This exclusive development consists of three individually designed, large detached homes, each constructed from local stone and featuring contemporary open-plan living space. Each property occupies a large plot in a tucked away position behind the church and has been finished to a high-standard throughout, having been fitted with quality fixtures and fittings including oak doors, oak flooring and contemporary German style kitchens
The property is entered into a large open-plan reception room which could be used as a family or dining area and leads into the living room. The living room features an open fireplace, which could be fitted with a wood burner. From the reception room there is an open-plan hallway with stairs to first floor and access to a downstairs cloakroom which is fitted with a contemporary suite. To the front of the property there is a study and a further family room.
The kitchen is situated to the front of the property and is fitted with Neff appliances and a contemporary range of German style handle-free units with granite worktops over. There are also bi-fold doors leading out to the patio and gardens and access to a good sized utility room. The utility room has a door giving access to the side and rear garden.
To the first floor, a spacious landing runs along the front of the property and gives access to four good sized double bedrooms, with the master having an en-suite shower room, fitted with a contemporary suite including an Aqualisa shower. The family bathroom is fitted with a contemporary four piece suite including an Aqualisa shower and a remote filling bath.
Rooms & Measurements Reception room - 29'7" x 17'2" (Excluding stair well) Living room - 16'7" x 17'2" (to back of fireplace) Family room - 15'6" x 16'9" Study - 9'1" x 8' Kitchen - 24'10" x 15'5" (Maximum measurements) Utility room - 9'7" x 6'3" First floor Master bedroom - 17'1" x 10'3" En-suite - 9'7" x 5'6" Bedroom two - 13' x 10'3" Bedroom three - 13' x 10'3" Bedroom four - 10'3" x 11'5" Bathroom - 11'4" x 6'10" (Maximum measurements)
Outside The property is approached by a spacious gravel driveway, providing ample off-road parking and leading to a double garage. Side access from the garage leads into the rear gardens which are good sized, mainly laid to lawn and feature a limestone patio/seating area.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sharman quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact Hurfords, PE5 on +44 1834 818011 * (local rate)
Contact Hurfords about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Hurfords, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Hurfords for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.