plot 24 The Magnolia is an impressive 4 bedroom home, which comprises an open-plan kitchen/dining area/family area with French doors opening onto the rear garden, utility room, separate living room and dining room, cloakroom, as well as two en-suites, modern family bathroom, garage and rear garden
Shepherd's Walk is a lovely exclusive new development of 2,3,4, and 5 bedroom family homes all built to an impressive specification. All homes will include a range of modern features including quality fitted kitchens, contemporary bathrooms and integrated appliances. Located in the sought after village of North Leigh benefiting from a semi-rural location with superb access to the market town of Witney, the city of Oxford and Long Hanborough Train Station with direct lines to London.
The Magnolia is an impressive 4 bedroom home, which comprises an open-plan kitchen/dining area/family area with French doors opening onto the rear garden, utility room, separate living room with bay window to the front, dining room with window to the front and downstairs cloakroom, as well as two en-suites and a modern family bathroom with rear garden and garage.
Living Room 15' 7" max excluding bay x 11' 9" ( 4.75m max excluding bay x 3.58m )
Dining Room 9' 11" x 8' 9" ( 3.02m x 2.67m )
Kitchen / Dining Area 16' 9" max x 10' 7" max ( 5.11m max x 3.23m max )
Family Area 10' 11" x 10' 7" ( 3.33m x 3.23m )
Utility Room 6' 6" x 5' 3" ( 1.98m x 1.60m )
Bedroom One 14' max x 12' max ( 4.27m max x 3.66m max )
Bedroom Two 12' 2" max x 12' max ( 3.71m max x 3.66m max )
Bedroom Three 14' 5" x 8' 9" ( 4.39m x 2.67m )
Bedroom Four 12' x 8' 11" ( 3.66m x 2.72m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.