Flat for sale in Tadpole Garden Village, Swindon SN25

1 1 1
Interested in this property? Call +44 1242 279329 * or Request Details

* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.

Property features

  • Shared ownership
  • Allocated Parking
  • Tadpole Garden Village Location
  • Fitted kitchen with oven, hob & extractor
  • Vinyl flooring to kitchen and bathroom
  • Individual EPCs are available upon request from the developer/housing association

Property description

The property is for sale on a Shared Ownership basis. Purchase a 25% share for £39,375. The rent payable on the other 75% share that you do not own is £270.70 per month. Monthly Service charge £123.17.
Full price £157,500.

GreenSquare are pleased to announce a range of one bedroom apartments at Tadpole Garden Village. Upon completion, this popular development will benefit from schools, shops, a pub and healthcare facilities.

Formed in 2008, GreenSquare Group is a major provider of housing across Wiltshire, Oxfordshire and Gloucestershire with a mission to increase opportunity for people to thrive by building great homes and communities.

The development offers excellent access to the a419 and the orbital shopping centre. Less than 6 miles away from M4 junction 16, Tadpole Garden Village is ideally located for both families and commuters with cities such as Bristol and Bath nearby.

All applicants must be registered on Help to Buy South, and pass a financial assessment prior to viewing.

Please note that upon submitting an enquiry on this property Andrews will send the above details to Greensquare only in order to complete your request. By submitting a viewing request or enquiry, you confirm that you agree to our privacy policy linked at the bottom of the page.

As this is a leasehold property you are likely to be responsible for management charges and ground rent. You may also incur fees for items such as leasehold packs and in addition you will also need to check the remaining length of the lease. You must therefore consult with your legal representatives on these matters at the earliest opportunity before making a decision to purchase.

Property info

Nearby transport

  • Swindon (Wilts) (3.3 miles)
  • Kemble (10.1 miles)
  • Chippenham (16.4 miles)
  • Bristol Airport (42.0 miles)
  • Southampton Airport (49.7 miles)
  • Coventry Airport (54.5 miles)
  • Sharpness Old Docks (29.7 miles)
  • Lydney Harbour (30.5 miles)
  • Temple Meads Station Ferry Landing (34.7 miles)

Nearby schools

View all schools in Swindon
  • Tadpole Farm CofE Primary Academy (0.3 miles)
  • Brimble Hill Special School (0.4 miles)
  • Red Oaks Primary School (0.4 miles)
  • Marlborough College (13.7 miles)
  • Dean Close School (23.2 miles)
  • Radley College (25.0 miles)
  • Great Western Academy (0.1 miles)
  • Uplands School (0.4 miles)
  • Abbey Park School (0.4 miles)
Note: Distance is shown as a straight line measurement

Local info for Swindon

About the neighbours in SN25

Arrange Viewing

For more information about this property, please contact
Andrews - New Homes Gloucestershire, GL53 on +44 1242 279329 * (local rate)

Contact Andrews - New Homes Gloucestershire about this property

Enter details
    Morning (8am-noon)
    Afternoon (noon-5pm)
    Evening (5pm-9pm)
  1. Characters remaining: 500

By submitting this form, you accept our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. When you click 'Send message''Request valuation', we will pass your personal data to the selected estate agents so that those agents can respond to your request for information or to arrange a viewing. valuation request.


Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Andrews - New Homes Gloucestershire, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Andrews - New Homes Gloucestershire for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.

Properties on the market nearby

9 more properties like this

View all Malory Close new properties for sale