Town house for sale in Fordham Road, Soham, Ely CB7
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1353 771001 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Three Bedroom, Modern Family Home
- En Suite to Master Bedroom and Bedroom Two
- Help to Buy Available
- Appliances Included
- Turfed Garden to Rear
The Royston is a fantastic three bedroom family home offering spacious & luxury living and located in the rural village of Soham. With the well-designed layout over three floors, there is plenty of space for everyone to relax as a family or to take time for themselves.
The Royston is a three bedroom home set in the highly sought after rural village of Soham. Perfect for couples and young families this home has been designed with imaginative layouts for modern living.
On the ground floor you will find an open plan, fully fitted kitchen / dining room, study and cloakroom for guests.
On the first floor there is the lounge is perfect for relaxing in along with bedroom two which benefits from a modern en suite. The Master suite and bedroom three occupies the whole of the second floor and benefits from fully fitted wardrobes and modern en suite. The top floor is finished with a family bathroom.
Conveniently close to home in the idyllic village of Soham are all the amenities you could require on a day-to-day basis, from a post office, supermarket, and a choice of banks, independent groceries and other retailers to a medical centre, pharmacy and library.
Soham is perfectly placed for exploring the local area; historic Ely is less than 20 minutes by car where you can visit its ancient Cathedral, enjoy a film at the independent riverside cinema or play a round of golf at the local undulating course. Meanwhile, a 35-minute drive will take you to the vibrant city of Cambridge with its world famous university and colleges, fascinating history and internationally acclaimed science park making this diverse and exciting city easily reachable for work, leisure or both.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 8' 6" ( 3.30m x 2.59m )
Dining Area 10' 10" x 8' 1" ( 3.30m x 2.46m )
Living Room 16' 8" x 10' 10" ( 5.08m x 3.30m )
Study 16' 8" x 7' 1" ( 5.08m x 2.16m )
Master Bedroom 14' 6" x 10' 10" ( 4.42m x 3.30m )
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 9' 9" ( 3.12m x 2.97m )
Bedroom Three 10' 10" x 9' 1" ( 3.30m x 2.77m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
London Stansted Airport
London Luton Airport
Norwich International Airport
King's Lynn Ferry Landing
West Lynn Ferry Landing
Brightlingsea Ferry Landing
View all schools in East Cambridgeshire
St Andrew's CofE Primary School
The Weatheralls Primary School
The Shade Primary School
Cambridge Arts and Sciences Sixth Form and Tutorial College
Cambridge Centre for Sixth Form Studies
Bellerbys College Cambridge
Soham Village College
Kings Ely (including junior school)
Note: Distance is shown as a straight line measurement
Local info for East Cambridgeshire
About the neighbours in CB7
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by William H Brown, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Fordham Road new properties for sale