The Laurieston is a perfectly-proportioned five-bedroom detached home with detached double garage. Its spacious entrance hall leads to an open-plan
kitchen/breakfast/family room with abundant space for dining and seating areas for chilling out with the family. The kitchen is fitted with a wide range
of Smeg appliances and French doors from the family area open onto the garden for al-fresco dining.
The living room also has French doors onto the garden, while the dining room is perfect for entertaining. The utility room, with sink and plumbing/
electrical connections for a washing machine and tumble drier, also provides direct access to the garden. From the hall, there is also a downstairs
Upstairs, there are five bedrooms leading from the galleried landing, four of which are large double-size. The master bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe, floor to ceiling window with a Parisian balcony, and an en-suite shower room with spacious 1200mm rain shower, chrome heated towel rail and vanity
furniture. The guest bedroom also benefits from a built-in wardrobe and en-suite shower room, while bedrooms 3,4 and 5 share the well-appointed
family bathroom with double ended bath, shower and chrome heated towel rail.
*Please note: The position of the detached double garage varies per plot; please see architectural site layout plan for details.
• Five bedrooms • Imposing living room with French doors to garden • Large kitchen/breakfast/family room with French doors to garden • Formal
dining room • Utility room with direct access to garden • Luxury en-suite shower room, walk-in wardrobe and Parisian balcony to master bedroom
• En-suite shower room and built-in wardrobe to guest bedroom • Family bathroom with bath and separate shower • Double garage with light and
- Three bath/shower rooms
- Light and airy living room with walk-in box bay
- Separate or open plan dining room with French doors to garden
- Open-plan kitchen/breakfast room with integrated Smeg appliances and concealed laundry zone
- Walk-in wardrobe and luxury en-suite shower room to master bedroom
- Built-in wardrobes and en-suite shower room to guest bedroom
- Vanity furniture to both bathroom and master en-suite shower room
- Flexible study/dressing or nursery area
- Integral garage with light and power
Guaranteed Buyer *
Sell your home worry free with our Guaranteed Buyer for Your Home service.You market your home in the usual way and if your home hasn't sold before the completion date on your new home, we'll buy it from you at an agreed price, saving you time, worry and the costs of bridging loans.
Help to Sell Your Current Home **
Need help or support to sell your current home? Our marketing service provides extra support when it comes to selling your current home - we'll help you value and advertise your home and even manage the sale through your estate agent.
Help to Buy ***
Help to Buy allows you to buy a brand new home with just 5% deposit and an affordable mortgage.
To be eligible for a Help to Buy home, you should:
- Be a home buyer looking to buy a new build home
- Be able to demonstrate access to savings or funds to pay a deposit of 5% plus the usual cost of moving home which includes legal fees and stamp duty
- Have a good credit history
- Take out a mortgage with a qualified lender (e.G. A bank or building society)
Our marketing suite is open Thursday to Monday, from 10am-5pm.
travelling from manchester:
Head North West on the M60, At junction 12, exit onto M62 towards Liverpool/Warrington, At Junction 10, take the M6 (s) exit to Birmingham. Merge onto the M6 Telwall Viaduct. A junction 20A, exit onto M56 towards North Wales/Chester/Runcorn. At junction 15- Stoak interchange, keep left and follow signs for M53 towards Chester/Wrexham. Continue onto N Wales Expy/A55. At junction 38, take the A483 exit to Wrexham/Chester. At Post House roundabout/Wrexham Road interchange, take the 1st exit onto A483 slight right towards Rough Hill, at the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Lache Lane. Turn right onto Castle Croft Road, turn left onto Five Ashes Road, turn right onto Sherbourne Avenue, destination will be at the end of the road.
Get in touch:
Please get in touch for more information or to make an appointment. We're happy to help.
Terms and Conditions* Guaranteed Buyer is available on selected homes in selected developments. Terms and conditions apply. This offer may not be combined with other offers. Please ask for full details.
** Help To Sell Your Current Home is available on selected developments and selected plots only. Subject to status and availability, terms and conditions apply. Please ask us for full details.
*** Help to Buy is available on selected developments and selected homes only. Subject to status and availability, terms and conditions apply. Please ask us for full details.
Nothing beats coming home to Kings View
The moment you pass through the entrance of this exclusive development, you know you've arrived at a special place: A vibrant community of homes close to town and countryside. Find out more about the local area
Kings View will comprise a range of 4,5 and 6 bedroom homes, set within a pleasing landscape of trees and hedges.