Flat for sale in Cartwright Drive, Fareham PO15
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1329 248040 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Show home launching Friday 25th may
- Ground floor luxury Apartment with En suite
- Fully integrated high quality kitchen
- Personal Terrace from the living room
- Parking available
- Care inclusive service charge with extra care options
- 999 year lease & no Ground rent
- Service charges & transfer premium apply - please ask for details
launching soon - register now to be amongst the first to view. Owning a home at Friary Meadow will have many benefits, as well as being part of an exclusive community, there is always the availability, if and when you ever need it, of ‘Extra Care’ services and care staff on hand.
Welcome to Friary Meadow – for high quality living and enjoyable worry-free retirement
Whether approaching retirement or already retired, you deserve to enjoy a fulfilling, worry-free life ahead. Friary Meadow offers a choice of luxury two or three bedroom properties, set within a landmark retirement development, with access to flexible on-site services should you ever need support. Here you will be able to enjoy and relax in the beautiful landscaped gardens with your neighbours, friends and family.
Friary Meadow is situated on the edge of the countryside just minutes from Titchfield village and 2 miles from the M27.
It’s important to keep active but some days should be left for more relaxing pursuits such as watching a film or simply enjoying a coffee and a chat. And if you need help with housekeeping or ‘Extra Care’ then there are various flexible options available.
The facilities at Friary Meadow make for a relaxed, friendly community environment. Whilst residents enjoy their own privacy and space, it will be easy to socialise at Friary Meadow.
Private residents’ restaurant, serving a three course hot luncheon menu, and a handy coffee shop offering a change of scene and a chance to catch up with friends, family and neighbours.
Guests are welcome to stay with you or alternatively they can book into the neighbouring Holiday Inn.
Communal Entrance Hall
Kitchen / Living / Dining Room 20' 4" x 9' 10" ( 6.20m x 3.00m )
Bedroom 1 15' 1" x 10' 6" ( 4.60m x 3.20m )
En Suite Shower Room
Bedroom 2 11' 2" x 8' 6" ( 3.40m x 2.59m )
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Warsash Ferry Landing
Hamble-le-Rice Ferry Landing
Hythe (Hants) Ferry Terminal
View all schools in Fareham
St Anthony's Catholic Primary School
Titchfield Primary School
St John the Baptist Church of England Primary School
Salisbury Sixth Form College
Queen Mary's College
West Hill Park School
The Henry Cort Community College
St Francis Special School
Note: Distance is shown as a straight line measurement
Local info for Fareham
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Fox & Sons, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Cartwright Drive new properties for sale