Block of flats for sale in Broad Street, Bilston WV14
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- **attention investors**
- Two 2 bedroom flats.
- Two 1 bedroom flats.
- Purchased with freehold.
- Centrally heated.
- Double glazed.
- New build.
- Rare opportunity.
- Close to town centre.
- Close to all local amenities.
1Bed Ff Flat - Floorplan.Png View original
1Bed Gf Flat - Floorplan.Png View original
2Bed Ff Flat - Floorplan.Png View original
- Coseley (1.4 miles)
- Wolverhampton (2.3 miles)
- Tipton (2.5 miles)
- Birmingham International Airport (16.0 miles)
- Coventry Airport (28.7 miles)
- East Midlands Airport (36.5 miles)
- Sharpness Old Docks (60.6 miles)
- Lydney Harbour (61.9 miles)
- Woodside Birkenhead Ferry Terminal (69.2 miles)
Nearby schoolsView all schools in Wolverhampton
- Villiers Primary School (0.4 miles)
- Holy Trinity Catholic Primary School (0.4 miles)
- Bilston Church of England Primary School (0.4 miles)
- Bow Street School (SEN) (0.3 miles)
- Codsall Community High School (6.3 miles)
- Black Country Wheels School (8.1 miles)
- Ormiston SWB Academy (0.3 miles)
- Moseley Park (0.8 miles)
- Green Park School (SEN) (0.8 miles)
Local info for Wolverhampton
About the neighbours in WV14
For more information about this property, please contact
Belvoir - Wolverhampton, WV1 on +44 1902 858098 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Belvoir - Wolverhampton, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Belvoir - Wolverhampton for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.