Incentives available at Dylon Works - please call our Sales & Marketing Suite today for more information!
- Buy To Let - Looking for a better return on your investment?
Savings not generating the interest you'd like? Crest Nicholson developments could enable you to grow your wealth by investing in property.
- Help to Buy - Don't miss the chance to buy with Help to Buy: Equity Loan
Start searching for your new home and call us now to register your interest
- This large first floor 2 bedroom apartment comes with an open plan Kitchen/ Living Room with access to the properties balcony. The Master Bedroom has built in wardrobes and an en suite shower room, there is a further bathroom of which both benefit from trendy metro tiles. Bedroom 2 is a good sized double bedroom and there is plenty of storage in the hallway cupboards. Ready to move into now. Total area 945 sq ft, 87.8 sq m Reserved
- Kitchen/ Living Room (5.56m x 5.23m - 18' 03" x 17' 02")
- Master Bedroom (2.74m x 5.79m - 9' 00" x 19' 00")
- Bed 2 (2.74m x 4.60m - 9' 00" x 15' 01")
About Dylon WorksPlot of the week special - Reserve plot 193 this week and we will pay your stamp duty and window dressing up to £10,000 - Call today for more information!
Dylon Works is perfect for first time buyers, investors and second steppers alike. Each home comes with parking, is finished to a clean, crisp & contemporary design and surrounds a beautiful communal garden to relax or socialise in.
Once complete Dylon Works will provide 223 new places to live, a new retail space, a café and a crèche. Our first residents have already moved in and more homes will be ready this Summer.
Be part of the evolution of Lower Sydenham. We’re now over 90% sold! Don’t miss out on living at Dylon Works, book your appointment today!What’s more, all homes are available through The Help to buy: Equity Loan. Watch the video below to find out more about how this can work for you!
*legal fees paid up to £1,500
- No category: Crystal Palace Dinosaurs
- No category: Horniman Musuem and Gardens
- Leisure Centre: The Bridge Leisure Centre
- Leisure Centre: Crystal Palace Sports Centre and Olympic Pool
- Recreation: Breeze Yoga
- Recreation: East Dulwich Picturehouse
- Recreation: Odean Cinema
- Recreation: Sydenham Film Club
- Recreation: Sydenham Annual Arts Festival
- Recreation: Sydenham Wells Park
- Recreation: Brown and Green Cafe
- Recreation: The Victorian Conservatory
- Recreation: The Lovely Gallery
- Recreation: Alexandra Nurseries
- Restaurant: Le Petitie Bouchee
- Restaurant: Sugahill Coffee Shop
- Restaurant: Trattoria Raffaele
- Restaurant: Millenium Tandoori
- Restaurant: Fig and Pistachio
- Restaurant: Brown & Green
- Bar: Kelsey House
- Bar: The Bricklayers Arms
- Bar: The Dophin
- Bar: The Golden Lion Pub
- Secondary School: Dulwich College
- Secondary School: James Allen's Girls' School
- Secondary School: Sydenham School
- Secondary School: Harris Girls' Academy
- Secondary School: Sydenham High
- Further Education: Sydenham Community Library
- Supermarket: Sainsburys
- Supermarket: Beckenham High Street
- Supermarket: Sydenham High Street
- Supermarket: Lidl
- Supermarket: Waitrose
- Train: Lower Sydenham Station
- Train: Sydenham Station
- Train: Beckenham Junction
- Train: New Beckenham Station
The Sales & marketing suite opening hours: Sat-Sun 11am-4pm, Mon 12pm-7pm, Tue-Fri 11am-7pm
Images depict typical Crest Nicholson house type. All room dimensions are subject to +/- 50mm (2") tolerance. This information is for guidance only and does not form any part of any contract or constitute a warranty. All information correct at time of publication and is subject to change. Please check specification by contacting the development directly. The images shown are indicative only and may include optional upgrades at an additional cost.