End terrace house for sale in Fordham Road, Soham, Ely CB7
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1353 771001 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Three Bedroom Detached Home
- En Suite to Master
- Fully Fitted Appliances
- Turf to Rear Garden
- Help to Buy Available
Plot 36, The Barnack is a modern three bedroom family home offering spacious & luxury living located in the rural village of Soham. With open plan kitchen/diner and lounge downstairs with three bedrooms upstairs, there is plenty of space for everyone to relax as a family or to take time for themselv
The Barnack is a superb three bedroom detached home with imaginative layouts designed with a growing family in mind. The ground floor is home to an open plan kitchen/dining area with French doors to the rear garden, making family time in this bright and airy space enjoyable for everyone. The lounge also has French doors to the rear garden and is perfect for relaxing in. Making the best use of the space available, this home features a separate utility area to help keep your home organised and a downstairs cloakroom for added convenience.
Upstairs you'll discover three bedrooms, with the Master benefiting from stylish en suite facilities and quality fitted wardrobes. There is also a modern family bathroom.
Conveniently close to home in the idyllic village of Soham are all the amenities you could require on a day-to-day basis, from a post office, supermarket, and a choice of banks, independent groceries and other retailers to a medical centre, pharmacy and library.
Soham is perfectly placed for exploring the local area; historic Ely is less than 20 minutes by car where you can visit its ancient Cathedral, enjoy a film at the independent riverside cinema or play a round of golf at the local undulating course. Meanwhile, a 35-minute drive will take you to the vibrant city of Cambridge with its world famous university and colleges, fascinating history and internationally acclaimed science park making this diverse and exciting city easily reachable for work or leisure.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 9' 10" ( 3.00m x 3.00m )
Utility 7' 3" x 6' 7" ( 2.21m x 2.01m )
Dining Area 9' 10" x 8' 8" ( 3.00m x 2.64m )
Living Area 18' 5" x 10' 10" ( 5.61m x 3.30m )
Master Bedroom 11' 3" x 11' 1" ( 3.43m x 3.38m )
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 10' 1" ( 3.38m x 3.07m )
Bedroom Three 10' 10" x 7' 1" ( 3.30m x 2.16m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
London Stansted Airport
London Luton Airport
Norwich International Airport
King's Lynn Ferry Landing
West Lynn Ferry Landing
Brightlingsea Ferry Landing
View all schools in East Cambridgeshire
St Andrew's CofE Primary School
The Weatheralls Primary School
The Shade Primary School
Cambridge Arts and Sciences Sixth Form and Tutorial College
Cambridge Centre for Sixth Form Studies
Bellerbys College Cambridge
Soham Village College
Kings Ely (including junior school)
Note: Distance is shown as a straight line measurement
Local info for East Cambridgeshire
About the neighbours in CB7
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by William H Brown, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Fordham Road new properties for sale