Property for sale in Albert Street, Holt NR25
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1263 586041 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Stunning conversion of former Chapel
- First floor living space with vaulted ceilings
- Town centre position
- 3 Bedrooms ( all en suite )
- Mezzanine area
A stunning conversion of the former antiques centre, 'Oddfellows Chapel' in Albert street to create 2 contemporary town houses in the town centre.
When complete, this stunning conversion of Oddfellows Chapel will create 2 town centre town houses, each with 3 bedroom accommodation, most of which will be en-suite, with first floor living spaces and stunning double height vaulted ceilings into the roof space with mezzanine areas.
Extending to about 1540sq ft. Comprising;
Entrance Door To;
Built in cupboards, stairs to first floor.
Circa 25ft x 11ft 6, walk in wardrobe
With bath, shower, wc and wash basin.
Circa 14ft 6 x 15ft 6
Shower, wc and wash basin.
Vaulted Living / Dining Room
Circa 27ft 6 x 14ft, spiral staircase to mezzanine
Circa 14ft x 11ft
Shower, wc and wash basin.
Circa 17ft x 8ft
Roof Storage Area
Circa 27ft 6 x 11ft 6
Please note these details were compiled at an early stage in the development, specification is to follow.
Estimated Completion Date
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Norwich International Airport
London Stansted Airport
King's Lynn Ferry Landing
West Lynn Ferry Landing
Reedham Ferry North
View all schools in North Norfolk
Holt Community Primary School
Kelling CE Primary School
Astley Primary School
Sir Isaac Newton Sixth Form Free School
East Norfolk Sixth Form College
Bury St Edmunds County Upper School
Sheringham Woodfields School
Sheringham High School
Note: Distance is shown as a straight line measurement
Local info for North Norfolk
About the neighbours in NR25
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by William H Brown - Holt, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Holt for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Albert Street new properties for sale