Do you need impressing?
On entering the wide hallway, there is an immediate sense of space and light, all the way from the front to the back of the home. Due to the open plan layout, from the hallway, you can see into the Milan-inspired kitchen, with integrated appliances, including dishwasher, double oven, combi-microwave, with warming drawer, and chrome fittings. There's also a stylish breakfast bar and expansive living and dining area extending, through central bi-fold doors, into the rear garden. To the right of the hallway is a separate living room with window overlooking the front garden - ideal for families wanting extra room to relax. In addition, you'll find an under-stairs storage cupboard, large WC, featuring contemporary full-height tiling, and a utility room with space for a washing machine. From the hallway is separate access to the double integral garage.
Upstairs, off the large landing, is the master bedroom which benefits from en suite shower room, featuring contemporary full-height tiling, digital shower and two sinks - the height of luxury. Not forgetting, fitted wardrobes with sliding doors. A second double bedroom also has an en suite shower room, featuring contemporary full height tiling and digital shower - ideal for families with older children. The family bathroom, with full-height tiling, heated towel rail, double ended bath and floating sanitaryware serves two further double bedrooms and a generous single. On the landing is a storage cupboard. Gas central heating throughout controlled by smart thermostat.
• Warm core bi-folding doors which are light and easy to operate
• Choice of Space-Pro shaker-style, fully fitted wardrobes
• Timber front door in a range of colours
• Italian-inspired internal doors in various finishes & handles
• Walnut inlay with contrasting handrail to staircase
• Clean off-white emulsion walls & high gloss white woodwork
• Large modern profile skirting and architrave
• Mains-operated smoke detectors
• Gas central heating
• Landscaped front gardens
• High ceilings and large windows for natural light & space
• Manhattan or Ellis kitchen in a choice of 19 styles
• Hotpoint integrated appliances
• Direct Flame hob, Multi-Flow oven* & Dynamic Crisp microwave
• High gloss & contemporary kitchen doors with soft-close drawer system
• Linear profile worktops & upstand, glass splashback & under-unit lighting
• Stylish chrome sockets and switches
• Recessed downlighters
• Chrome mixer taps
Bathroom and shower
• Floor-to-ceiling Piastrella ceramic tiling - see Avant's exclusive collection here
• Sottini sanitaryware
• Wall-hung WC with chrome push plate flush & monobloc basin mixer tap
• Aquablade technology making flushing 80% quieter
• Hidden vanity units & recessed shelving in a choice of 5 colours
• Selection of vinyl flooring
• Luxurious white bath with stylish panel
• Fixed overhead shower, hand-held hair wash & slim profile bath filler
• Chrome heated towel rail
• Quality glass and chrome shower screen
• Recessed downlighters
• Shaver sockets
• Double ended bath with co-ordinating panel and concealed tap
• Waterfall tap & shower over bath with glass and chrome screen
• Low profile shower tray with fixed head shower and hair rinse
*Oven size depends on housetype.
** New specification available on selected developments
Please note that some specification options are dependent on the construction stage of the home.
About Tall Trees
If you're looking for the latest new homes for sale in Yarm, then dare to be different at Tall Trees.
A fantastic collection of 144 new homes. Offering a range of 3,4 and 5 bedroom homes appealing to discerning buyers who are looking for something extra special. This exceptional development, located on the original Tall Trees site, offers the perfect opportunity for families and downsizers to enjoy life in Yarm.
We don't do normal. Never have, never will. We listen to our customers and give them more of what they want.
Here, you won't just find patio doors, you'll find bi-fold doors that let light flood in. You won't just find a high specification kitchen, you'll find a Milan-inspired inspired space with mood lighting, and integrated appliances. Your bathroom will be a luxurious style statement with hidden storage and full height tiling.
With a fantastic selection of local amenities on the doorstep and a vibrant mix of entertainment and leisure facilities, Yarm is ideal for those looking for the best of all worlds. The village is also known for its selection of independent boutiques selling the latest designer fashions, including unique jewellers for something a bit different. There is a great mix of bistros, restaurants and cocktail bars in the village.