Attn landlords 'fully managed' buytolet
* 9% net income assured for 5 years
* prices from £62,500 & fully furnished
* on-site gym, laundry, lounges, garden
* 5 minute walk from 2 universities
* new build student accommodation
The scheme is located in the heart of Liverpool and is a 5 minute walk from the University of Liverpool and Liverpool John Moores University. Strong demand expected from all students, especially postgraduates and overseas students.
Offering a variety of accommodation units, from cluster bedrooms to studios, offering choice for post graduate and older students, at a variety of price points. The plans to invest £1bn to expand Liverpools Knowledge Quarter isto create a 1.8million sq ft science, health and technology hub, attracting world class companies and reinforcing Liverpool's reputation as a global leader in medicine and technology. The expansion of the Knowledge Quarter is expected to be a major draw for international students with The University of Liverpool already having over 34% international students compared to a UK average of 25%.
Why invest in student property?
- uk's best performing asset class.
- £3.1 billion invested in the sector in 2016.
- Increased demand from overseas investors.
- 2.3 million students are in higher education in the UK.
- £3.1 billion invested in 2016.
- 424,000 places were offered on results day in 2016, up by 3% on the previous year (ucas).
- Overseas investors contributed £1.49 billion in UK transactions in 2016.
- 40% of global student transactions have been carried out cross-border.
- Overseas buyers likely to dominate the market in 2017.
- Student property became a global powerhouse in 2015/2016.
- The uk's market has room to grow with only 24% of students housed in purpose-built
- Globally mobile students are underpinning the demand for purpose-built student housing.
The main entrance to the development is located in the link between the two blocks. Block B will house most of the communal areas, student lobby, communal living room, games areas, gym, as well as reception staff office, WC/changing rooms and a refuse store. Block B will provide a welcoming entrance to the development and an active frontage to Norton Street. In addition to the communal B will include some studio accommodation.
Block A includes a communal dining room, meeting facilities, laundry room, a refuse store for the student accommodation, plant room, sub-station and some studio accommodation to the rear In the middle of the development volumes, there is a provate communal courtyard for the socialization and the leisure of the students and residents.
Contact Us For more information and for a Brochure/Floor Plans/Available Units
The information contained within these details and/or marketing images and floor plans are intended as a general guide. This information does not constitute an offer or a contract and we (or anyone in our company) do not imply, make or give any representation, guarantee or warranty whatsoever relating to the terms contained within. Any intending purchaser must satisfy themselves as to the correctness of any of the statements, plans or images contained within. Images are for representational purposes only. The content contained within is correct adhering to the previous statement at the time of publishing.
Norton Street, Liverpool, L3 8PY