Blairtum House is an iconic "C listed" Victorian sandstone villa dating back to 1878. Complete with Scots baronial features and standing within 1.55 acres of grounds, the house offers a spectacular conversion comprising of 2 sizeable apartments and an impressive penthouse.
Blairtum Park is an executive development of five detached houses and three luxury apartments located within the affluent residential district of Burnside. Entering via a controlled entry gate embellished by attractive white pillars, the private road meanders uphill towards Blairtum House.
Light floods in through the tall and elegant stairwell windows as you ascend the staircase to your front door which is adjacent to one of the house turrets. All rooms can be accessed from the bright L shaped hallway which greets you upon entry to the penthouse. The master bedroom offers an en suite shower facility and boasts a full height window with views to the rooftop terrace. A uniquely designed open plan living space encompassing a kitchen, dining and living area is the perfect setting for entertaining guests or relaxing at home. Sliding patio doors offer access to a private rooftop terrace with breath-taking views towards Glasgow. Two additional double bedrooms and a stunning family bathroom complete the accommodation on offer.
We believe that you could not fail to be impressed with this luxury modern penthouse apartment within the grounds of Blairtum House, a true character property complete with Scots baronial features and standing within 1.55 acres of grounds.
Accompanied viewing's by request.
Please follow link for further details.Bedroom OneBedroom TwoEn SuiteBedroom ThreeBathroomLounge/dining/kitchen Area
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.