Town house for sale in Stanwell Road, Penarth CF64
Interested in this property?
Call +44 29 2053 8174 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Brand New Four Bedroom Town House
- Share of the Freehold
- Modern Kitchen/Diner
- Sea Views, No Chain
- Close proximity to the local train station
no chain! Town centre location. A superb brand new four bedroom townhouse with modern open living set in the heart of Penarth. The property is also located within close proximity to the local train station, walks toward the sea front.
A superb brand new four bedroom town house set in this sought after location of Penarth within easy walking distance of Penarth town centre with a range of local shops and restaurants. The main building (originally a detached period residence has been tastefully extended and renovated to incorporate this very attractive property set on three floors comprising. Hall way, cloakroom, store cupboard. Open plan living room with wood effect flooring leading to a very attractive modern fitted kitchen & diner. The accommodation continues to the first floor with with two bedrooms and bathroom both with pleasant water views, a guest bedroom with ensuite facilities. To the second floor is the master bedroom with ensuite facilities and outstanding views over the Bristol Channel. The property is also located within close proximity to the local train station, walks toward the sea front and amenities and further benefits from side and rear garden with parking for two vehicles..
Door to cloakroom. Door to storage cupboard. Under stair storage. Radiator. Stairs to upper floor. Door to kitchen/Dining room. Door to living room. Inset lights.
Living Room 15' 3" narrowing to x 11' 10" ( 4.65m narrowing to x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Telephone point. TV Point. Inset lights. Arch to dining room.
Kitchen/dining Room 21' 9" narrowing to x 9' 1" ( 6.63m narrowing to x 2.77m )
Double glazed bi folding door leading into garden. Inset lights. Breakfast bar. Radiator. Integral gas hob. Extractor hood. Two eye level integral oven. Integral fridge freezer. Concealed boiler. Wall and based units. Composite Worktop. Sink and drainer. Double glazed window to rear. Integral washer and dryer.
First Floor Landing
Radiator. Stairs to second floor. Door to all first floor rooms. Airing cupboard.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" narrowing to x 9' ( 3.61m narrowing to x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. TV Point. Inset lights.
Bedroom Four 10' 9" max narrowing to x 9' 1" ( 3.28m max narrowing to x 2.77m )
Double glazed windows to rear. Telephone point. TV Point. Radiator.
Bathroom 6' 3" narrowing to x 8' ( 1.91m narrowing to x 2.44m )
Partially tiled with stone effect. Three quarter wall mounted heater. Paneled bath with waterfall mixer tap. Low level W/C. Wash hand basin with waterfall tap. Shaver point. Inset lights. Extractor fan.
Guest Bedroom 11' 10" narrowing to x 8' 8" ( 3.61m narrowing to x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to front. Dressing area. Inset lights, door to ensuite..
Dressing Area 6' 7" narrowing to x 4' 2" ( 2.01m narrowing to x 1.27m )
Dressing Area. Double glazed window to front. Inset lights.
Shower cubicle. Wash hand basin with vanity unit. Waterfall tap. Low level W/C. Partially tiled with stone effect tiling. Obscure double glazed window to front. Three quarter wall mounted radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Inset lights. Door to cloakroom, shower room and master bedroom.
Master Bedroom 9' 6" narrowing to x 15' 7" With rstricted head height ( 2.90m narrowing to x 4.75m With rstricted head height )
Double glazed window to rear with Channel views. Radiator. Access into eave. Inset lights.
En Suite 10' 1" narrowing to x 31' ( 3.07m narrowing to x 9.45m )
Restricted head height. Sky light to rear. Inset lights. Three quarter wall mounted radiator. Wash hand basin with vanity unit. Low level W/C.
Side And Rear Garden
Partially paved and enclosed with wall, artificial grass, parking to side.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Exeter International Airport
Barrage South Waterbus Stop
Barrage North Waterbus Stop
View all schools in The Vale of Glamorgan
Walliscote Primary School
Christ Church Church of England Primary School
Ashbrooke House School
North Somerset Enterprise and Technology College
The Kings of Wessex Academy
West Somerset College
Bute Cottage Nursery School
Victoria Primary School
Note: Distance is shown as a straight line measurement
Local info for The Vale of Glamorgan
About the neighbours in CF64
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Allen & Harris - Penarth, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Allen & Harris - Penarth for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Stanwell Road new properties for sale