Semi-detached house for sale in Victory Court, Ellesmere Port CH65
Interested in this property?
Call +44 151 353 7147 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Fantastic New Development
- Four Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Downstairs WC, En-Suite To Master
- Off-Road Parking
- 25% Shared Ownership
The Tern. Situated on the fantastic Chase Park development is this four bedroom semi detached house offering impressive accommodation throughout. The property is situated close to local schools, amenities and travel links and would make a fantastic family home.
We are delighted to present for sale this 25% Shared Ownership semi detached house ideally situated close to Cheshire Oaks, excellent travel networks and outstanding local schools. The 'Tern' would make a fantastic family home and is situated on the excellent new Chase Park development in a popular part of Ellesmere Port. In brief the accommodation will comprise entrance hall, downstairs WC, kitchen/breakfast room and a lounge to the ground floor. To the first floor is a dining room and master bedroom with en-suite whilst to the second floor are a further three well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally the property will have a driveway providing ample off-road parking. Act fast to avoid disappointment! Service charges applicable.
please note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.
Living Room 16' 2" x 10' 6" ( 4.93m x 3.20m )
Kitchen / Breakfast 15' 8" x 7' 5" ( 4.78m x 2.26m )
Downstairs W.C 4' 2" x 4' ( 1.27m x 1.22m )
Dining Room 16' 2" x 7' 5" ( 4.93m x 2.26m )
Master Bedroom 18' 1" x 7' 7" ( 5.51m x 2.31m )
Bedroom Two 18' 1" x 7' 7" ( 5.51m x 2.31m )
Bedroom Three 10' 8" x 8' 9" ( 3.25m x 2.67m )
Bedroom Four 7' 2" x 7' 1" ( 2.18m x 2.16m )
Bathroom 7' 8" x 7' 2" ( 2.34m x 2.18m )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Stanlow & Thornton
Liverpool John Lennon Airport
Manchester International Airport
Blackpool International Airport
Woodside Birkenhead Ferry Terminal
Liverpool Pier Head Ferry Terminal
Liverpool Isle of Man & Dublin Terminal
View all schools in Cheshire West and Chester
Wolverham Primary and Nursery School
St Bernard's Roman Catholic Primary School
The Oaks Community Primary School
LIPA Sixth Form College
Harmonize Academy AP Free School
Birkenhead Sixth Form College
University of Chester CE Academy
Ellesmere Port Catholic High School
The Whitby High School
Note: Distance is shown as a straight line measurement
Local info for Cheshire West and Chester
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Jones & Chapman, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Jones & Chapman for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Victory Court new properties for sale