- 5 double bedrooms & 2 ensuites
- Large open dining/kitchen/family area
- A Package worth over £30,000 available for proceedable buyers
- Available with Part-Exchange, making owning this home easier than you may think
One of A kind - The only Kempthorne design available at Cricketers View! Part-Exchange & Help to Buy available! A fabulous 4 bedroom detached family home, The Kempthorne features a large living room and separate kitchen/dining area, both with glazed doors out to the garden. A separate study, utility room and WC complete the ground floor. Upstairs, you’ll find the family bathroom and 4 well-proportioned bedrooms, with Bedroom 1 benefitting from an ensuite. Outside there is a garage with parking.
- Living Room (6.04m x 3.85m 19'9" x 12'7")
- Kitchen/Dining Area (5.57m x 3.67m 18'3" x 12'0")
- Dining Room/Study (2.78m x 2.57m 9'1" x 8'5")
- Bedroom 1 (4.87m x 3.45m 15'11" x 11'3")
- Bedroom 2 (4.69m x 2.78m 15'4" x 9'1")
- Bedroom 3 (3.52m x 2.80m 11'6" x 9'2")
- Bedroom 4 (3.50m x 3.16m 11'6" x 10'4")
About Cricketers View
Cricketers View is a beautiful collection of 3,4 & 5 bedroom houses for sale in Killinghall, an attractive village in a picturesque, countryside setting. All your everyday needs can be found just a short walk away in the village, including a shop, post office, two popular pubs, a fish and chip restaurant and a cosy coffee shop. There are Ofsted rated schools for young children within minutes of home, meaning families will have the opportunity to expand and grow in a perfectly located new home. This collection of homes is also situated just a mile south of Ripley, and the close proximity to the area’s extensive ‘A’ road network, and with Harrogate station being just under 3 miles away, means they are ideal for commuters. With all this and more available to you, Cricketers View really is somewhere you will want to call home.
Why buy at Cricketers View-
- Beautiful, value for money homes in a well-connected village
- A short walk into Killinghall for a good range of amenities, including schools
- Simple access to Ripley, Harrogate and Leeds
- Exciting contemporary interior layouts with high specifications
- Home to sell- Ask about Part Exchange† where we could be your cash buyer or Assisted Move‡, where we’ll help you sell. Or if this is your first home or your next, the government-backed Help to Buy* scheme means you’ll only need a 5% deposit and 75% mortgage to make your dream move a reality.
Don’t miss out - book an appointment with a sales advisor today. We’re open Monday, Thursday and Friday 10:30 - 17:00, and weekends 11:00 - 17:00.
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.
Mon 10:30 - 17:00, Tue 10:30 - 17:00, Wed 10:30 - 17:00, Thu 10:30 - 17:00, Fri 10:30 - 17:00, Sat 10:30 - 17:00, Sun 10:30 - 17:00
^Stamp Duty paid, Deposit contribution & Reserve for £99 offer on Featured Home only and limited to reservations made by 31.06.19. Not in conjunction with any other offer. Terms and conditions apply.