Ready to move into! Reserve this exceptional home, plot 50 at Morisse Fields and receive fully fitted flooring and lighting included! Help to Buy available on this plot!
The wide hallway leads to a separate, dual aspect living room with bay to the front and French windows opening onto the rear garden. To the left, as you enter, is a large Milan-inspired kitchen, with integrated appliances and a spacious and light open plan dining and living area extending, through expansive bi-fold doors, into the rear garden. In addition, you'll find a dual aspect study to the front, utility room with separate space for a washing machine, leading to a large WC, featuring contemporary full-height tiling, and two storage cupboards.
Upstairs, the master bedroom benefits from en suite shower room, featuring contemporary full-height tiling and digital shower, and walk-in wardrobe. A family bathroom, with full-height tiling, heated towel rail, double ended bath and floating sanitaryware, serves a further two double bedrooms, one with en suite shower room, featuring contemporary full-height tiling and digital shower, and the other with a bay window. There are two generous single bedrooms and on the landing are two storage cupboards. Gas central heating throughout controlled by smart thermostat.
- Warm core bi-folding doors which are light and easy to operate
- Choice of Space-Pro shaker-style, fully fitted wardrobes
- Timber front door in a range of colours
- Italian-inspired internal doors in various finishes & handles
- Walnut inlay with contrasting handrail to staircase
- Clean off-white emulsion walls & high gloss white woodwork
- Large modern profile skirting and architrave
- Mains-operated smoke detectors
- Gas central heating
- Landscaped front gardens
- High ceilings and large windows for natural light & space
Bathroom and shower
- Manhattan or Ellis kitchen in a choice of 19 styles
- Hotpoint integrated appliances
- Direct Flame hob, Multi-Flow oven* & Dynamic Crisp microwave
- High gloss & contemporary kitchen doors with soft-close drawer system
- Linear profile worktops & upstand, glass splashback & under-unit lighting
- Stylish chrome sockets and switches
- Recessed downlighters
- Chrome mixer taps
- Floor-to-ceiling Piastrella ceramic tiling -
- Sottini sanitaryware
- Wall-hung WC with chrome push plate flush & monobloc basin mixer tap
- Aquablade technology making flushing 80% quieter
- Hidden vanity units & recessed shelving in a choice of 5 colours
- Selection of vinyl flooring
- Luxurious white bath with stylish panel
- Fixed overhead shower, hand-held hair wash & slim profile bath filler
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Quality glass and chrome shower screen
- Recessed downlighters
- Shaver sockets
- Double ended bath with co-ordinating panel and concealed tap
- Waterfall tap & shower over bath with glass and chrome screen
- Low profile shower tray with fixed head shower and hair rinse
*Oven size depends on housetype.
** New specification available on selected developments
About Morisse FieldsLast 2 plots remaining!
Morisse Fields is an exclusive development of 4 & 5 bedroom new homes in Moulton, Northampton, a picturesque and highly desirable village in Northamptonshire. Just 4 miles north of the county town of Northampton, 22 miles north of Milton Keynes and 72 miles north-west of London.
Moulton has a wide array of amenities for a village of its size including multiple schools, a parish church, a local Co-operative store, a post office, a pharmacy, a theatre and three iconic public houses. Northampton provides an extensive range of amenities for any unmet retail and leisure needs.
Families are well served by local primary and secondary schools. Excellent secondary schools can also be easily reached at nearby Northampton. Northampton School for Boys, recently converted to an academy, was rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted. Likewise Northampton School for Girls received an 'Outstanding' score.
Moulton village benefits from excellent transport infrastructure for those that need to commute. Northampton railway station and the M1 motorway are only 4 and 10 miles away respectively, allowing for onward travel to Leicester, Coventry, Milton Keynes, London and beyond.
Travel times to London from Northampton is 56 minutes by train and 52 minutes from Wellingborough.
Each extraordinary Avant home has been built with the unique Avant specification throughout. Included in the price, you'll receive superior specification including bi-fold doors, Milan-inspired kitchen with floating units and integrated appliances. Meanwhile, in the bathroom you'll find a state-of-the-art digital shower and full height tiling.