Property for sale in Derby Road, Homesford, Whatstandwell, Matlock DE4
Interested in this property?
Call +44 115 774 0128 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- 10 year new homes warranty
- Allocated parking
- UPVC double glazing
- Gas central heating
- 10 minute walk to town centre
- Downstairs cloakroom
How Shared Ownership works:
* You purchase a share of the property, between 25 - 75%, with a mortgage or lump sum, depending on what you can afford.
* You pay a subsidised rent on the share you don't own.
* You can increase your share up to 100% at any time. If you own more than 80% and wish to sell, the Housing Association will buy the property back from you.
* There is no obligation to increase your share. You can sell your share on at any time.
* Households earning less than £80,000 a year, first time buyers and previous homeowners who need help to buy are eligible to apply
How to Apply
If you would like to apply please contact our homeownership team on or email:
Apply online at
Your affordability will be assessed based on the information you provide on the application form. Ncha will make an offer based on the amount you can afford, between 25 - 75%. If your application is successful a non-refundable reservation fee of £250 is required to reserve your new home, this amount goes towards you deposit on completion.
The properties are sold on a 125 year shared ownership lease. In addition to the rent an estate service charge is payable of approximately £36.60 pcm.
* A selection of contemporary wall and base units
* Integrated stainless steel gas hob, electric oven
* Plumbing for washing machine
* White bathroom suite
* shower over the bath
* Tiled to full ceiling height in shower area
* Extractor Fan
* Gas central heating combi boiler
* Kitchen Diner
* double glazing
* White painted woodwork and magnolia painted walls
* Downstairs cloakroom with w/c and wash-hand basin
* Enclosed turfed rear gardens to houses
* Allocated parking spaces
The properties are on the Westleigh development on Derby Road, Wirksworth.
Any measurements quoted are approximate and must be checked on site and against the layout which may vary due to unforeseen circumstances. Floor plans may be mirror handed. These details have been produced for illustrative purposes only and does not form any part of a contract or constitute and offer. Actual specification may vary from that shown in floor plan.
East Midlands Airport
Manchester International Airport
Robin Hood Airport
Liverpool Pier Head Ferry Terminal
Liverpool Isle of Man & Dublin Terminal
Woodside Birkenhead Ferry Terminal
View all schools in Derbyshire Dales
Wirksworth Junior School
Wirksworth CofE Infant School
Wirksworth Infant School
Thomas Alleyne's High School
Leek High School
Anthony Gell School
Belper School and Sixth Form Centre
Note: Distance is shown as a straight line measurement
Local info for Derbyshire Dales
About the neighbours in DE4
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by NCHA Sales, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact NCHA Sales for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Derby Road new properties for sale