Detached house for sale in Sherbourne Avenue, Chester CH4
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1244 725455 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Six bedroom home
- Spacious living room with walk-in bay
- Open-plan kitchen/family room providing direct access to garden through French doors
- Concealed laundry zone plumbed and wired for laundry equipment
- Separate dining room
- Walk-in wardrobe and en-suite shower room to master bedroom
- Fitted wardrobe and en-suite shower room to guest bedroom
- Family bathroom plus separate shower room
- Garage with light and power
Ground floor The Merringford is a deluxe six-bedroom home spread over three levels, providing lots of flexibility for individual family lifestyles and stages. Its smart and roomy lounge has a modern box-bay window, making this a bright and inviting place for family and guests. The luxuriously-appointed kitchen/ family room forms the heart of the home; French doors provide convenient access to the garden for al-fresco dining and the cleverly-concealed laundry zone keeps your washing out of sight but your laundry equipment convenient.
First floor On the first floor, both the master and guest bedrooms have en-suite shower rooms, the master bedroom's being ultra-luxurious with: 1200mm shower cubicle incorporating both rain shower and separate shower mixer within; waterfall tap to the washhand basin; stylish furniture unit for storage fitted under VitrA washhand basin; tall chrome heated towel rail; shaver socket and recessed downlights - you'll never want to leave it. The master bedroom also has a large walk-in wardrobe while there is a fitted wardrobe with sliding doors in the guest bedroom. Bedrooms 5 & 6 are also on this level, sharing a bathroom that has useful fitted vanity furniture and a shower mixer at the bath. On the top floor, there are two more spacious rooms – one of which has excellent built-in storage, which can serve as a large wardrobe if you wish to use this room as a bedroom – as well as another shower room with 1200mm shower cubicle. Are these bedrooms 3 and 4; or are they a bedroom plus a gym; perhaps you'll use the entire top floor as a separate apartment comprising living room, bedroom and shower? Only you can decide which best suits your family's lifestyle.
Viewing Please contact our office on for further information.
Disclaimer These are computer generated images and the actual finish may be different to that shown in the images.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. The actual finish to this plot maybe different to the photos that we are displaying.
Help to buy available
Liverpool John Lennon Airport
Manchester International Airport
Blackpool International Airport
Woodside Birkenhead Ferry Terminal
Liverpool Pier Head Ferry Terminal
Birkenhead Ferry Terminal
View all schools in Cheshire West and Chester
Belgrave Primary School
Lache Primary School
St Clare's Catholic Primary School
LIPA Sixth Form College
Birkenhead Sixth Form College
Harmonize Academy AP Free School
The King's School
The Catholic High School, Chester A Specialist Science College
Wood Memorial Primary School
Note: Distance is shown as a straight line measurement
Local info for Cheshire West and Chester
About the neighbours in CH4
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Humphreys Of Chester, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Humphreys Of Chester for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Sherbourne Avenue new properties for sale