* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- An impressive brand new detached bungalow in a small bespoke development.
- Three Bedrooms.
- Attractive Landscaped Gardens with Southerly Aspect.
- Single Garage, Block Paved Driveway
- Excellent Large Open Plan Lounge/Dining Room and Kitchen
- In All About 852 .
- Chantry catchment.
- Worcester Foregate Street (6.7 miles)
- Worcester Shrub Hill (7.2 miles)
- Malvern Link (8.0 miles)
- Birmingham International Airport (30.0 miles)
- Coventry Airport (38.5 miles)
- East Midlands Airport (59.8 miles)
- Sharpness Old Docks (35.8 miles)
- Lydney Harbour (37.0 miles)
- Bristol Docks Ferry Landing (52.8 miles)
Nearby schoolsView all schools in Malvern Hills
- Martley CofE Primary School (0.3 miles)
- Clifton upon Teme Primary School (2.6 miles)
- Broadwas CofE Aided Primary School (3.0 miles)
- Droitwich Spa High School and Sixth Form Centre (8.5 miles)
- Malvern College (9.4 miles)
- Saint Michael's College (11.1 miles)
- The Chantry School (0.2 miles)
- Abberley Hall School (4.0 miles)
- Riversides School (6.2 miles)
Local info for Malvern Hills
About the neighbours in WR6
* Sizes listed are approximate. Please contact the agent to confirm actual size.
For more information about this property, please contact
G Herbert Banks, WR6 on +44 1299 407033 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by G Herbert Banks, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact G Herbert Banks for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.