A stunning Terraced brand new two bedroom home available on a Shared Ownership Scheme. Allocated parking
The focal point of these attractive houses is the open-plan lounge, dining and kitchen area, in which the worktop acts as a natural and modern divider. The main room has door access to the garden, and the ground floor also has room for a cloakroom and storage cupboard. Upstairs, there is a spacious bathroom, a large master bedroom facing the rear garden of the property, and a second bedroom facing its front.
Estover Meadow is an attractive new selection of two, three & four bedroom homes in Plymouth, available for Shared Ownership. Ideally situated on the edge of the bustling, scenic city of Plymouth, Estover is within easy reach of Exeter and Truro, in addition to a number of local beaches. There is also easy access to the beautiful Dartmoor National Park and nearby Plymbridge Woods, which can both be seen from Estover Meadow's elevated location. Perfect for singles, couples, and families large or small, Estover Meadow is the ideal place to make your home.
How Does It Work?
You buy a share of your home (usually between 40% and 75% of the home's value) and pay rent on the remaining share. You can buy bigger shares at a later stage when you can afford to. You'll need to take out a mortgage to pay for your share of the home's purchase price, or fund this through your savings. Shared ownership properties are leasehold however they do change to become freehold if you get to 100% ownership. A key advantage is that, as part-owner, you have a security of tenure that renting cannot offer. Approval needed by Clarion and help to buy south west. You will need a small deposit at the outset - generally a minimum of 5% of your share, subject to conditions - and you will need to raise a mortgage on the rest of the sum required.
Am I Eligible?
There are certain conditions to be eligible for a Shared Ownership property:
O Your annual household income must be no more £80,000.
O You must be unable to purchase a home suitable for your needs on the open market without assistance.
O In many cases, you must be able to demonstrate a live or work connection.
O You must not have any outstanding credit issues (i.E. Unsatisfied defaults or county court judgments).
O You must be a first-time buyer. If you already own a home and need to move but cannot afford to, or you have equity from a recent sale, please contact us, as there are some circumstances under which you may still be eligible.
You will be asked to have a free financial assessment with a mortgage specialist to find out what share you can afford to buy. You will also be asked to complete an application form with the local Help to Buy agent. Sometimes you may need to be registered with your Local Authority. Specific criteria will be detailed on the information for each property.
Lounge/Dining 4.0m (13’1”) x 3.94m (12’11”)
Kitchen 2.8m (9’2”) x 2.11m (6’11”)
WC 1.4m (4’9”) x 1.70m (5’7”)
Bedroom 1 3.5m (11’8”) x 3.9m (12’11”)
Bedroom 2 2.5m (8’6”) x 3.9m (12’11”)
Bathroom 2.0m (6’8”) x 1.8m (6’1”)
Reservation Fee And Timescales
A non refundable fee of £500 will be taken on reservation by Clarion Housing Group. Fees will be
taken by debit or credit card only. A reservation on a property can only be placed once a full
application has been received. Clarion Housing Group will expect applicants to exchange contracts
within a 28 day period, failure to do so may result in Clarion Housing Group withdrawing from the
We will endeavour to use the photographs of the actual property but may also show pictures of the showhome, other plots on the development and/or computer generated images. Floorplan images may be handed.
The Lease is 125 years.
Flooring will be provided in the bathroom and kitchen. Carpets will need to be arranged by the purchaser
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.