Flat for sale in Spelmans Meadow, St. Hilda Road, Dereham NR19
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1362 685037 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Recently Built 1 Bedroom Second Floor Apartment
- Convenient Town Centre Location
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Integral Appliances
- Constructed to a High Specification
- Communal Garden Areas
- Private Intercom Entry
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- No Upward Chain
A recently built, well presented one bedroom second floor apartment, constructed to a high specification and located within Dereham town centre. The property boasts the remainder of the 10 year labc warranty, intercom entry, modern fitted kitchen with integral appliances and gas central heating!
Offered for sale with no upward chain, a full internal inspection is essential.
Call us today to book your viewing!
Bathroom 8' 9" x 6' 10" ( 2.67m x 2.08m )
Open-Plan Kitchen / Lounge 18' 6" max x 13' 1" narrowing to 10' 10" ( 5.64m max x 3.99m narrowing to 3.30m )
Bedroom 11' 9" max x 11' 10" max ( 3.58m max x 3.61m max )
This property is leasehold. Details of lease length and charges will be confirmed by the vendors solicitor at the time of purchase.
The photograph on the front of these particulars is of the whole building where this apartment is located.
Dereham is situated about 16 miles from the City of Norwich. It has a modern shopping centre, large supermarkets, a full range of schools, hotels, churches and public houses. There are regular bus services to all the nearby towns and villages, together with a fantastic route into Norwich City centre. Dereham boasts many sport and leisure activities including Dereham Leisure Centre, which incorporates a full gymnasium, modern pool and indoor bowls. There is also a friendly and sociable golf club located off the well regarded Quebec Road.
From William H Brown Dereham office, proceed down Church Street and the property can be found on the left hand side.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Norwich International Airport
London Stansted Airport
London Southend Airport
King's Lynn Ferry Landing
West Lynn Ferry Landing
Reedham Ferry North
View all schools in Breckland
Dereham Church of England Infant & Nursery School
King's Park Infant School, Dereham
Grove House Nursery and Infant Community School
Easton & Otley College
Ellingham Hospital School
Northgate High School
Dereham Neatherd High School
Fred Nicholson School
Note: Distance is shown as a straight line measurement
Local info for Breckland
About the neighbours in NR19
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by William H Brown, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all St. Hilda Road new properties for sale