**currently under offer**
This brand new park home is situated on Newton Park in Newton St Faith which is for the over 45's only. The property comes with a 10 year structural guarantee and is being sold fully furnished. The property benefits from uPVC double glazed windows and calor gas central heating. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge/ dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms & bathroom. There is a driveway for parking & garden. Early viewing is essential!
Entrance door, storage cupboard, radiator, central heating thermostat.
Lounge/ Dining Room 14' 3" x 11' ( 4.34m x 3.35m )
uPVC double glazed rear and side windows, two radiators, TV point, ceiling spotlights, uPVC double glazed door to the rear, and wall mounted electric slimline fire.
Kitchen 11' x 8' ( 3.35m x 2.44m )
Fitted with base wall and drawer units, one and a half bowl sink unit, work surfaces, tiling, built in stainless steel electric oven, stainless steel gas hob with cooker hood over, built in fridge freezer, built in washing machine, cupboard housing cali gas central heating boiler, uPVC double glazed rear window.
Bedroom One 11' x 8' 5" ( 3.35m x 2.57m )
uPVC double glazed front window, two built in double wardrobes and drawers, radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 1" x 7' 7" ( 2.46m x 2.31m )
uPVC double glazed rear window, single wardrobe, radiator.
Bathroom 8' x 5' 6" ( 2.44m x 1.68m )
Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising bath with mains shower over, vanity wash basin with cupboard below, WC, shaver point, extractor fan, radiator, uPVC double glazed rear window.
To the front side and rear of the property there is a lawned garden & there is a brickweave driveway which provides off road parking.
The property is being sold on a development for the over 45s. There is a pitch fee which is currently £129.48 per calendar month. Regretfully no pets are allowed on the park.
Head north on Aylsham Road, continuing over the ring road traffic lights onto Cromer Road, and through Hellesdon. Continue straight across the airport traffic lights onto the A 140 Cromer Road, taking the second exit at the roundabout. Turn right signposted Newton St Faith, then turn left onto Newton Street, following the road around the bend on the right, then take the next right into Fairholme Road, taking the second entrance into the site. Ref: 1919
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.