Detached house for sale in "The Ashbury" at Rectory Lane, Guisborough TS14
Images may include optional upgrades at additional cost
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1287 567945 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Digitally controlled thermostatic shower, square fixed shower head and hair rinse
- Full height bi fold doors
- Integrated appliances inc. Dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, stainless steel oven, hob and extractor
- 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
- Milan inspired kitchen with soft-close drawers and downlighters
- Downlighters in the kitchen and bathrooms
- Fitted sliding wardrobes to master bedroom
- Luxurious bathroom with hidden storage finished with full height Piastrella tiles
- Solid grade internal doors with Italian inspired door furniture
- Vado Altitude taps, Sottini 'floating' washbasin and vanity unit
The Ashbury, Plot 12, is a delightful family home offering space and quality in abundance. The entrance lobby benefits from a handy storage cupboard and leads directly to the designer kitchen featuring fully integrated appliances, downlights and a dining area.
There is a further double cupboard off the kitchen area and an impressive guest wc in the area leading through to the beautiful living room. With extensive bi-fold doors, this room is flooded with light and an ideal size for an active family.
Upstairs the master bedroom is complimented by a choice of fitted wardrobe and a private en suite facility. A further two family bedrooms have use of the contemporary house bathroom, which is a pleasure to behold.
• Warm core bi-folding doors which are light and easy to operate
• Choice of Space-Pro shaker-style, fully fitted wardrobes
• Timber front door in a range of colours
• Italian-inspired internal doors in various finishes & handles
• Walnut inlay with contrasting handrail to staircase
• Clean off-white emulsion walls & high gloss white woodwork
• Large modern profile skirting and architrave
• Mains-operated smoke detectors
• Gas central heating
• Landscaped front gardens
• High ceilings and large windows for natural light & space
• Manhattan or Ellis kitchen in a choice of 19 styles
• Hotpoint integrated appliances
• Direct Flame hob, Multi-Flow oven* & Dynamic Crisp microwave
• High gloss & contemporary kitchen doors with soft-close drawer system
• Linear profile worktops & upstand, glass splashback & under-unit lighting
• Stylish chrome sockets and switches
• Recessed downlighters
• Chrome mixer taps
Bathroom and shower
• Floor-to-ceiling Piastrella ceramic tiling - see Avant's exclusive collection
• Sottini sanitaryware
• Wall-hung WC with chrome push plate flush & monobloc basin mixer tap
• Aquablade technology making flushing 80% quieter
• Hidden vanity units & recessed shelving in a choice of 5 colours
• Selection of vinyl flooring
• Luxurious white bath with stylish panel
• Fixed overhead shower, hand-held hair wash & slim profile bath filler
• Chrome heated towel rail
• Quality glass and chrome shower screen
• Recessed downlighters
• Shaver sockets
• Double ended bath with co-ordinating panel and concealed tap
• Waterfall tap & shower over bath with glass and chrome screen
• Low profile shower tray with fixed head shower and hair rinse
*Oven size depends on housetype.
** New specification available on selected developments
Please note that some specification options are dependent on the construction stage of the home.
About Newton Wood
Dare to be different at Newton Wood, a new development offering an exclusive selection of brand new 3 & 4 bedroom homes in Guisborough, with designs all in keeping with the unique Avant specification throughout.
We don't do normal. Never have, never will. We listen to our customers and give them more of what they want.
As part of the all-inclusive specification you will find bi-fold doors that let light flood in. The kitchen is a Milan-inspired space with mood lighting, and integrated appliances. Your bathroom will be a luxurious style statement with hidden storage and full height and feature tiling.
Newton Wood is ideally located in Guisborough, literally a 5 minute walk from the centre of this vibrant market town and close to local amenities. Guisborough is a popular location for residents, with its abundance of high-street stores, cafés, restaurants and leisure facilities - along with a weekly market.
Guisborough is an ideal location for leisure and family life being close to Roseberry Topping, easy access to the North Yorkshire Moors and Coast, and home to the renowned Gisborough Priory a popular landmark within the town. For families, there are a number of primary and secondary schools in and around the Guisborough area.
*For full terms and conditions, click here.
Durham Tees Valley Airport
Leeds Bradford International Airport
Transporter Bridge North Side
Transporter Bridge South Side
Newcastle International Ferry Terminal
View all schools in Redcar and Cleveland
Belmont Primary School
Chaloner Primary School
Highcliffe Primary School
Prior Pursglove and Stockton Sixth Form College
Redcar & Cleveland College
River Tees High Academy
Laurence Jackson School
Kirkleatham Hall School
Note: Distance is shown as a straight line measurement
Local info for Redcar and Cleveland
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Avant Homes - Newton Wood, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Avant Homes - Newton Wood for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Rectory Lane new properties for sale