Flat for sale in Wymington Road, Rushden NN10
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1933 628154 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Contemporary Three Bedroom Home
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Living Area
- Spacious Master Bedroom With En Suite & Double Fitted Wardrobes
- Family Bathroom
- Parking Space
- Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- White Sanitaryware
** open event this weekend **
*fantastic contemporary family living*
A beautiful three bedroom home boasting an spacious open plan kitchen/dining/living area, large master bedroom with built in double wardrobes and en-suite shower room together with two further bedrooms and bathroom.
A modern three bedroom home benefiting from an inviting open plan kitchen/dining/living area, a spacious master bedroom featuring an en suite and double fitted wardrobes, two further bedrooms and bathroom.
Rushden lies on the A6 mid-way between Bedford and Kettering. The A45 connects Rushden to the East Coast as well as Northampton and the M1 motorway westbound.
Hop on a train at nearby Wellingborough - about five miles away - and you can be in London or Nottingham in around an hour, Corby in just 33 minutes. There is also a good bus service from the town with regular services to neighbouring Kettering, Bedford and Northampton as well as a route connecting Rushden to many of the small villages close by.
If you are going further afield for work or play then Luton East Midlands, Birmingham and Stansted airports are all about an hours driving distance of the town.
Rushden has a rich history, rooted firmly in traditional industries including lacemaking and farming, but especially shoemaking and associated trades. In the mid-1900's there were well over 100 boot and shoe factories in Rushden - now just four are left.
Life in Rushden today is a perfect mix of old and new as the town benefited from a regeneration project in 2011 to transform the centre, creating a vibrant shopping and eating area with a town square at its heart. A greenway cycle and footpath was created joining existing footpaths with a new one along the old railway line through the town.
Living Area 17' 11" x 11' 7" ( 5.46m x 3.53m )
Dining Area 8' 1" x 6' 7" ( 2.46m x 2.01m )
Kitchen 9' 7" x 9' 5" ( 2.92m x 2.87m )
Master Bedroom 15' 4" x 15' 4" ( 4.67m x 4.67m )
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 8' 11" ( 3.48m x 2.72m )
Bedroom Three 11' 5" x 11' ( 3.48m x 3.35m )
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
London Luton Airport
London Stansted Airport
West Lynn Ferry Landing
King's Lynn Ferry Landing
View all schools in East Northamptonshire
South End Infant School
South End Junior School
Whitefriars Primary School
St Thomas More Catholic School
Bosworth Independent College
Wootton Upper School
Rushden Community College
The Ferrers School
Huxlow Science College
Note: Distance is shown as a straight line measurement
Local info for East Northamptonshire
About the neighbours in NN10
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by William H Brown, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Wymington Road new properties for sale