Old Clinic Place is a brand new and exclusive development in the heart of Braintree town centre overlooking Weavers Park.
*Reserve Yours Now! Phase 1 Sold!
This stunning development will be set within beautifully landscaped grounds with a central communal courtyard and undercover parking/car port for each property.
There is a local supermarket nearby and the town centre shopping facilities are just a short walk away. Old Clinic Place is located within a quarter of a mile of Braintree railway station, which offers direct links to London Liverpool Street.
The buildings themselves have been carefully designed - both internally and externally - to be in keeping with the historic nature of the area. Built on the grounds of the former Braintree Clinic, these beautiful homes will feature Victorian sash style, double-glazed windows and timber floors, along with many other special features
Help To Buy
how does it work? - The Government lends you between 10% and 20% of the cost of your new-build home, so that you'll only need a 5% cash deposit and 75% mortgage to make up the rest.
All types of buyer could benefit from the Government-backed Help to Buy Equity Scheme, whether you are an existing homeowner or a first time buyer.
With no repayments on the loan for the first five years of owning your home, this allows you to take advantage of better interest rates and assists your move on to or up the housing ladder. The loan is paid back either at the end of the mortgage term, or when the property is sold.
Could you be eligible? - If you can answer yes to the following points you may eligible:
1. If the purchase price is less than £600,000
2. You have no interest in any other properties abroad or in the UK, or will not have on completion
3. You have a deposit of 5% or more
*All loans are subject to availability, status and require a financial assessment in accordance with the Homes and Communities Agency guidelines.
'Help to Buy' is designed to provide affordable long term home ownership with reduced income multiples.
Further information can be found on along with their contact information.
Full height entrance doors with feature groove detail and architraves in graphite grey. Internal doors with feature groove detail in white satin paint finish. Satin chrome ironmongery throughout. Timber effect luxury Amtico (or similar) flooring to hallway, living, kitchen and dining room. Carpet floor finish to bedrooms. Fitted wardrobes to master bedrooms with integrated lighting. Walls and ceilings finished in white/magnolia matt emulsion paint. Skirting and architraves finished in white satin paint.
Individually designed layouts. Handleless designer modular cabinets in super matt, graphite finish and timber effect wall units. Feature wall modular cabinet with open shelving in timber effect finish. High quality gloss work surfaces with splashback. Integrated LED under cabinet lighting. Bosch integrated single oven. Bosch integrated washer dryer. Bosch 4 ring gas hob with integrated extractor above. Bosch integrated fridge / freezer. Bosch integrated dishwasher. Stainless steel sink bowl. Single lever monobloc mixer tap in chrome finish.
Bathrooms / Shower Rooms
Large format porcelain floor tiles. Small format, designer pattern wall tiles with feature terracotta grout to selected walls. White matt emulsion to remaining walls with porcelain tiled skirting. Bespoke timber effect vanity with mirror cabinet, integrated lighting and shaver socket. Grohe Chrome finish monobloc mixer tap. Duravit white semi-recessed wash hand basin. Duravit white WC pan with soft close seat / concealed cistern and dual flush plate. Grohe Chrome finish multi-function shower handset on slide rail and wall mounted thermostatic mixer / diverter. White single-ended bath with integrated bath filler (where required). Frameless, hinged clear glass shower screen. Electric heated towel rail in chrome finish. Grohe Chrome wall mounted showerhead, hand shower and thermostatic mixer / diverter (where required). White slimline shower tray and frameless shower screen enclosure (where required). Niche detail to shower wall.
Energy efficient white downlighters in hall, living, kitchen, dining room & bathrooms. Pre-wire for pendant light fitting to living area. Pendant light fittings to all bedrooms. Television (terrestrial and satellite) points to principal reception rooms and master bedrooms. Telephone and data points to principal reception rooms and master bedrooms. High level slimline switches /sockets in chrome finish and low level white sockets.
Heating & Hot Water
Gas Central Heating Throughout. Temp control thermostats in each room. Heating via radiators to habitable rooms. Bathrooms heated via electric towel rails. Valliant or similar condensing boilers to each dwelling.
Doors & Windows
Double glazed doors and windows throughout. Heavy duty designer front doors. Designer teak interior doors.
One allocated car parking space with each dwelling.
Cycle storage with secure access. Landscaped courtyard gardens. Carpet floor finishes and painted walls to communal hallways.
Security & Peace Of Mind
Audio / Visual door entry system linked directly to individual apartments. Multi-point locking and spy hole to apartment and houses entrance doors. All dwellings provided with mains supply smoke detectors with battery back-up.
New Homes Warranty
All dwellings benefit from a 10 year build warranty from blp Insurance Approved by hm Help to Buy Scheme.
The specifications, fittings and fixtures are for guidance only and are subject to change at the discretion of the developer, without notice. Hm Help to Buy is available with selected plots only.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.