New apartment available at Phase 2 of Cathedral House plot 25. Modern apartment with two double bedrooms, en-suite and bathroom. Open plan Kitchen/Living/Dining with Juliet Balcony. Buy with just a 5% deposit with the Help to Buy scheme.
****last apartment available**** Allen and Harris estate agents are delighted to offer to the market this brand new two bedroom apartment finished to the highest of standards and being just a short stroll from the bars and restaurants of pontcanna. Close to the city centre and a stones throw from Bute park. Location is everything here at Cathedral House.
Welcome To Cathedral House
Plot 25 at Cathedral House Phase 2 is situated on the fifth floor of one of Pontcanna's most exclusive buildings. It offers stunning views across Cardiff whilst still providing central city living. This brand new apartment includes a stylish contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances, sleek modern bathrooms and two well proportioned double bedrooms. The open plan living space is infused with bright natural light from the sliding door that opens up the South West facing Juliet balcony. An en-suite to the master bedroom, utility cupboard and storage space are also included in this spectacular apartment.
•One and a half bowl stainless steel sink and mixer tap
•A range of integrated appliances to include fridge/freezer, ceramic hob with extractor hood, oven, dishwasher and microwave
•Contemporary white sanitaryware
•Polished chrome taps and thermostatic shower fittings by vado
•Full height wall tiling to bath/shower and behind basin and WC
•Chrome heated towel rail to bathroom and en-suite
Flooring and Finishing Touches
•Wood effect ceramic floor tiles to kitchen/living/dining area and hall
•Ceramic floor tiles to bathroom and en-suite
•Carpet to bedrooms
•Walls and ceilings in matt emulsion
•usb sockets to the bedrooms and living space
• A mixture of LED downlights and pendants to hallway, kitchen, living area, bedroom, bathroom and en-suite
•Shaver socket to bathroom and en-suite
•TV/FM/am & satellite points
•Video door entry system
•Gas central heating with private boiler
Out & About
Sophia Gardens, Swalec Cricket Stadium, the River Taff, Cardiff Castle and the Principality Stadium are literally moments away and all that the city has to offer is within walking distance.
Acorn Property Group is an independent development and investment company which for over 20 years has successfully created a range of refurbished and new build mixed use schemes for the residential and commercial sectors in London, the South West, Bristol, Cardiff and the South of England. Established in 1995, Acorn has a strong focus on provision of interesting sustainable architecture that adds quality and a sense of purpose to its immediate environment
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.