The Kirkham, plot 73, has instant kerb appeal and exudes quality even before entering. Once inside, the superior specification is immediately apparent from the finer details, such as the range of internal doors with Italian styled brassware and high profile skirting boards. The living room has a large bay window overlooking the front garden and two handy storage cupboards are located under the stairs.
The guest cloakroom is just as impressive as the larger bathrooms in the house, featuring crisp white wall hung sanitaryware and complemented by full height and feature wall tiling.
At the end of the hallway, a spectacular kitchen and generously proportioned family room benefit from the bi-fold doors that let light flood in and open out onto the terraced area. The designer kitchen is available in a choice of colours and styles and is complete with fully integrated appliances, including oven and hob, dishwasher, fridge freezer and microwave.
The master bedroom boasts sliding wardrobes in a choice of finishes and features en suite shower facilities, as does bedroom 2. The stylish family bathroom features contemporary floating sanitaryware with hidden storage, full height tiling and chrome towel heater.
- Warm core bi-folding doors which are light and easy to operate
- Choice of Space-Pro shaker-style, fully fitted wardrobes
- Timber front door in a range of colours
- Italian-inspired internal doors in various finishes & handles
- Walnut inlay with contrasting handrail to staircase
- Clean off-white emulsion walls & high gloss white woodwork
- Large modern profile skirting and architrave
- Mains-operated smoke detectors
- Gas central heating
- Landscaped front gardens
- High ceilings and large windows for natural light & space
Bathroom and shower
- Manhattan or Ellis kitchen in a choice of 19 styles
- Hotpoint integrated appliances
- Direct Flame hob, Multi-Flow oven* & Dynamic Crisp microwave
- High gloss & contemporary kitchen doors with soft-close drawer system
- Linear profile worktops & upstand, glass splashback & under-unit lighting
- Stylish chrome sockets and switches
- Recessed downlighters
- Chrome mixer taps
- Floor-to-ceiling Piastrella ceramic tiling -
- Sottini sanitaryware
- Wall-hung WC with chrome push plate flush & monobloc basin mixer tap
- Aquablade technology making flushing 80% quieter
- Hidden vanity units & recessed shelving in a choice of 5 colours
- Selection of vinyl flooring
- Luxurious white bath with stylish panel
- Fixed overhead shower, hand-held hair wash & slim profile bath filler
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Quality glass and chrome shower screen
- Recessed downlighters
- Shaver sockets
- Double ended bath with co-ordinating panel and concealed tap
- Waterfall tap & shower over bath with glass and chrome screen
- Low profile shower tray with fixed head shower and hair rinse
*Oven size depends on housetype.
** New specification available on selected developments
About Aslakr ParkShow homes and marketing suite open Monday to Friday 11am - 4.30pm. Saturday & Sunday 11am - 5pm.
Set in beautiful Nottinghamshire countryside, Aslakr Park is an exclusive development of new 3,4 & 5 bedroom new homes, in Aslockton, Nottingham. Boasting an enviable rural location in the Vale of Belvoir, within easy reach of Nottingham city centre and within the catchment area of two schools with Outstanding Ofsted rating, Archbishop Cranmer Primary School and Toot Hill Secondary School.
The village boasts a vibrant community and has a variety of amenities including a train station within walking distance, with direct links to Nottingham in 20 minutes. The market town of Bingham is just 6 minutes down the road and Nottingham city centre just 13 miles or 30 minutes by car west of Aslockton. The site is extremely well located to provide good access to a number of major routes, the A52 is located just to the south for travel to Nottingham or Grantham while the A1 is 10 miles east allowing onward journeys North to Leeds or south to London and the A46 just 5 miles west for travel to Newark-On-Trent and Leicester. From Grantham, there is a convenient connection point to the A1 national road network and a direct rail link into London Kings Cross, providing a stress-free commute to the capital of just 75 minutes.
All of Avant's homes have been built with the unique Avant specification throughout. Included in the price, you'll receive superior specification including bi-fold doors, Milan-inspired kitchen with floating units an integrated appliances and hidden storage, state-of-the-art digital shower and full height tiling to the bathroom.