Detached house for sale in Coventry Road, Kingsbury, Tamworth B78
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1827 796837 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Five bedroom detached family home
- Stamp duty & legal fees paid - t&cs apply
- Popular village location of kingsbury
- Ensuite shower room to master bedroom
- Choice of finishes and colours to choose from to suit you
- Dining kitchen & utility room
- Help to buy available
- Enclosed garden and parking
**amazing opportunity that can't be missed!** This home has reduced by £50,000 and has legal costs paid on this fabulous five bedroom detached new build home with thousands of pounds of extras included. Call now on for more information.
We are pleased to release this small development of six new homes in the popular village location of Kingsbury close to local amenities and public transport. Kingsbury is with in easy access to motorway networks for commuters. This property is a five bedroom three storey detached family home with spacious living over three floors, having an enclosed rear garden and and parking to the front. The accommodation comprises of, reception hallway, guest wc, living room, dining kitchen, utility room, first floor landing with four bedrooms, the master having an ensuite shower room and a further family bathroom, there is also an option to put a further storey with two further bedrooms and a shower. All properties have options of finishes available.
Lounge 20' 1" max x 12' 3" max into bay ( 6.12m max x 3.73m max into bay )
Kitchen Diner 11' 6" x 19' ( 3.51m x 5.79m )
Bedroom 1 14' x 11' 5" ( 4.27m x 3.48m )
En-Suite Shower Room
Bedroom 2 13' 3" max x 9' 8" max ( 4.04m max x 2.95m max )
Bedroom 3/study 13' 3" max x 10' max ( 4.04m max x 3.05m max )
Second Floor Landing
Bedroom 4 11' 6" x 11' 4" ( 3.51m x 3.45m )
Bedrooom 5 11' 4" x 8' 8" ( 3.45m x 2.64m )
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Birmingham International Airport
East Midlands Airport
Sharpness Old Docks
Woodside Birkenhead Ferry Terminal
View all schools in North Warwickshire
Kingsbury Primary School
Wood End Primary School
Hurley Primary School
Ebn Academy 2
Silver Birch (SEN)
Valley House (SEN)
Kingsbury School - A Specialist Science and Mathematics Academy
The Wilnecote School
Tamworth Enterprise College and AET Academy
Note: Distance is shown as a straight line measurement
Local info for North Warwickshire
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Burchell Edwards, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Burchell Edwards for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Coventry Road new properties for sale