Do you need impressing?
On entering the wide hallway, there is an immediate sense of space and light, all the way from the front to the back of the home. Due to the open plan layout, from the hallway, you can see into the Milan-inspired kitchen, with integrated appliances, including dishwasher, double oven, combi-microwave, with warming drawer, and chrome fittings. There's also a stylish breakfast bar and expansive living and dining area extending, through central bi-fold doors, into the rear garden. To the right of the hallway is a separate living room with window overlooking the front garden - ideal for families wanting extra room to relax. In addition, you'll find an under-stairs storage cupboard, large WC, featuring contemporary full-height tiling, and a utility room with space for a washing machine. From the hallway is separate access to the double integral garage.
Upstairs, off the large landing, is the master bedroom which benefits from en suite shower room, featuring contemporary full-height tiling, digital shower and two sinks - the height of luxury. Not forgetting, fitted wardrobes with sliding doors. A second double bedroom also has an en suite shower room, featuring contemporary full height tiling and digital shower - ideal for families with older children. The family bathroom, with full-height tiling, heated towel rail, double ended bath and floating sanitaryware serves two further double bedrooms and a generous single. On the landing is a storage cupboard. Gas central heating throughout controlled by smart thermostat.
- Warm core bi-folding doors which are light and easy to operate*
- Choice of fully fitted wardrobes to bedrooms one and two*
- Italian-inspired internal doors in various finishes & handles*
- Walnut inlay with contrasting handrail to staircase*
- Clean off-white emulsion walls & high gloss white woodwork
- Large modern profile skirting and architrave
- High ceilings and large windows for natural light & space**
- Mains-operated smoke detectors
- Gas central heating
- Ceramic floor tiling to kitchen, utility and all wet rooms
- Landscaped front garden, lawned gardens and patios to rear*
- 1.8m fencing to the rear garden and between homes*
- Electric remote controlled doors to all garages*
- Power and light to all garages*
- Front and rear external lights*
- Flooring throughout to all The Clock Tower homes
Bathrooms and en suites
- Designer kitchen in a choice of nineteen styles
- Hotpoint integrated appliances
- Direct Flame hob, Multi-Flow oven & Dynamic Crisp microwave
- High gloss & contemporary kitchen doors with soft-close drawer system
- Choice of solid worktops & upstand with glass splashback & under-unit lighting
- Quooker instant boiling tap*
- Stylish chrome sockets and switches
- Recessed downlighters
- Integrated wine cooler
All selections subject to build stage
- Piastrella ceramic tiling -
- Sottini sanitaryware
- Wall-hung WC with chrome push plate flush & monobloc basin mixer tap
- Aquablade technology making flushing 80% quieter
- Vanity units & recessed shelving in a choice of colours
- Fixed overhead shower, hand-held hair wash & slim profile bath filler
- Double ended bath with co-ordinating panel and concealed tap
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Quality glass and chrome shower screen
- Recessed downlighters
- Shaver sockets
- Low profile shower tray with fixed head shower and hair rinse
About Chevin ParkPlease note, we will be closed on Wednesday 23rd January.
Chevin Park features 1,2,3,4 & 5 bedroom homes for sale in Menston. From renovated properties including apartments and townhouses now mixed with new build homes.
Located on the edge of Rombalds Moor, surrounded by fields and lanes, the development features Vickers Edwards architecture restored to its Victorian glory.
When you buy a property at Chevin Park, you’re getting more than a new home. You can look forward to living a unique lifestyle, with landscaped lawns and communal gardens; 200 acres of park and established woodland interwoven with bridleways, perfect for walking, cycling or exploring.
There are leisure opportunities just beyond the front door with tennis courts, cricket and football pitches. A courtyard and fully restored ballroom will provide a meeting place for owners and visitors alike.Individually designed and restored 1,2 & 3 bedroom homes, set in the grandeur of A victorian clock tower
Discover a collection of elegant homes set in the iconic Clock Tower. Each home shares a Victorian entrance hall and the elegance and character of a listed building, retaining original period features such as high ceilings and bright windows with outstanding views.3,4 & 5 bedroom new build homes
Chevin Park has the benefit of a limited number of new build homes, enhancing the development with sympathetically designed houses, with stone elevations and with high ceilings throughout, all complete with Avant Homes' specification.
Ideally placed for commuters, this development brings a balance of a relaxed, exclusive village environment within easy reach of the city. Menston and Guiseley provide local amenities, while good road and rail links ease the commute to nearby towns and cities.
Whether you’re a family with active kids, or a couple looking for a unique space and lifestyle to match, our individual homes tick all the boxes.