Do you need impressing? Visit The Kirkham at Chevin Park.
On entering the wide hallway, there is an immediate sense of space and light, all the way from the front to the back of the home. Due to the open plan layout, from the hallway, you can see into the Milan-inspired kitchen, with integrated appliances, including dishwasher, double oven, combi-microwave, with warming drawer, and chrome fittings. There's also a stylish breakfast bar and expansive living and dining area extending, through central bi-fold doors, into the rear garden. To the right of the hallway is a separate living room with window overlooking the front garden - ideal for families wanting extra room to relax. In addition, you’ll find an under-stairs storage cupboard, large WC, featuring contemporary full-height tiling, and a utility room with space for a washing machine. From the hallway is separate access to the double integral garage.
Upstairs, off the large landing, is the master bedroom which benefits from en suite shower room, featuring contemporary full-height tiling, digital shower and two sinks - the height of luxury. Not forgetting, fitted wardrobes with sliding doors. A second double bedroom also has an en suite shower room, featuring contemporary full height tiling and digital shower - ideal for families with older children. The family bathroom, with full-height tiling, heated towel rail, double ended bath and floating sanitaryware serves two further double bedrooms and a generous single. On the landing is a storage cupboard. Gas central heating throughout controlled by smart thermostat.
- Warm core bi-folding doors which are light and easy to operate
- Choice of Space-Pro shaker-style, fully fitted wardrobes
- Timber front door in a range of colours
- Italian-inspired internal doors in various finishes & handles
- Walnut inlay with contrasting handrail to staircase
- Clean off-white emulsion walls & high gloss white woodwork
- Large modern profile skirting and architrave
- Mains-operated smoke detectors
- Gas central heating
- Landscaped front gardens
- High ceilings and large windows for natural light & space
- Designer kitchen in a choice of 19 styles
- Solid worktops as standard
- Hotpoint integrated appliances
- Direct Flame hob, Multi-Flow oven* & Dynamic Crisp microwave
- High gloss & contemporary kitchen doors with soft-close drawer system
- Linear profile worktops & upstand, glass splashback & under-unit lighting
- Stylish chrome sockets and switches
- Recessed downlighters
- Chrome mixer taps
Bathroom and shower
- Floor-to-ceiling Piastrella ceramic tiling -
- Sottini sanitaryware
- Wall-hung WC with chrome push plate flush & monobloc basin mixer tap
- Aquablade technology making flushing 80% quieter
- Concealed vanity units & recessed shelving in a choice of five colours
- Selection of vinyl flooring
- Luxurious white bath with stylish panel
- Fixed overhead shower, hand-held hair wash & slim profile bath filler
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Quality glass and chrome shower screen
- Recessed downlighters
- Shaver sockets
- Double ended bath with co-ordinating panel and concealed tap
- Waterfall tap & shower over bath with glass and chrome screen
- Low profile shower tray with fixed head shower and hair rins
** New specification available on selected plots only
About Chevin ParkWe are delighted to announce the release of our much anticipated new build homes!
Chevin Park is a multi-award winning development, combining original Victorian splendour with the elegance of contemporary design. This now has the benefit of a limited number of exceptional new homes, enhancing the development with sympathetically designed houses, with stone elevations and with the highest specification throughout.
Complete with Avant Homes' signature specification, such as bi-fold doors, fully integrated appliances, full-height tiling, fitted wardrobes, and much, much more. To live at Chevin Park means much more than owning a stylish new home, it's a unique lifestyle very rarely offered elsewhere.
The development is nestled amongst 200 acres of park and woodland interweaved with bridleways - perfect for leisurely walks or family adventures and yet, all of this serenity is a short drive from the all the " of the local towns and villages of Menston, Guiseley, Ilkley, and Otley. Leeds and Bradford are both easily accessible, with both trains and bus services within easy reach and the international airport at Yeadon is a mere ten minutes away.
Chevin Park boasts excellent nearby sports amenities within the grounds, including tennis courts and football pitches. Unbelievably, all of this is within everyone's reach, from one bedroom first-time buyer apartments to grand four bedroom townhouses; young professionals, downsizers, and families alike can all benefit from the fabulous lifestyle at Chevin Park.