Terraced house for sale in Oakland Drive, Moira, Swadlincote DE12
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1509 606061 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Mid-terrace house
- Two bedrooms
- Shared ownership
- Flooring included
- Off road parking
- Ideal first time purchase
- Also available at 50% share
An exceptional range of 2 and 3 bedroom shared ownership homes situated in the stunning village location of Moira. William H Brown and Trent & Dove Housing are pleased to offering this ideal opportunity for any first time purchaser also available at 50% shared ownership.
An exceptional range of 2 and 3 bedroom shared ownership homes situated in the stunning village location of Moira. William H Brown and Trent & Dove Housing are pleased to offering this ideal opportunity for any first time purchaser with this shared ownership scheme ideal for anyone looking to take their first steps onto the property ladder. This newly established Perveril Homes development is ideally situated within close proximity to Tamworth Railway Station and East Midlands Airport. To book a viewing please call through to the office .
Accessed via door to front with wall mounted radiator and carpeted flooring.
Lounge 15' 11" x 13' 10" max ( 4.85m x 4.22m max )
Double glazed patio doors leading out to the garden area, continuation of carpeted flooring, two wall mounted radiators and additional understairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen 11' 8" x 6' 5" max ( 3.56m x 1.96m max )
Double glazed window to front, wall mounted radiator, integrated oven and gas hob with extractor fan over. Partially tiled walls, sink and drainer unit, Karndean vinyl flooring, space for fridge/freezer and plumbing for washing machine.
Stairs leading from the entrance hallway to the first floor landing with loft access and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom One 13' 9" max x 9' 7" ( 4.19m max x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to front, television point, wall mounted radiator, additional storage cupboard housing the central heating boiler.
Bedroom Two 13' 10" x 11' max ( 4.22m x 3.35m max )
Double glazed windows to rear with television point.
White suite with chrome plated taps comprising of wash hand basin, W/C, bath with mixer taps, thermostatic shower with shower screen. Partially tiled walls, extractor fan and Karndean vinyl flooring.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden with fenced boundaries mainly laid to lawn with patio area and gate giving access to parking at rear.
The photographs displayed show a typical house type and may not be of the exact property advertised.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
East Midlands Airport
Birmingham International Airport
Liverpool Pier Head Ferry Terminal
Woodside Birkenhead Ferry Terminal
Liverpool Isle of Man & Dublin Terminal
View all schools in South Derbyshire
Overseal Primary School
Albert Village Primary School
Linton Primary School
Burton and South Derbyshire College
The Linnet Independent Learning Centre
The Pingle School
Granville Sports College
Note: Distance is shown as a straight line measurement
Local info for South Derbyshire
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by William H Brown, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Oakland Drive new properties for sale