* Luxury Bespoke New Build.
* 43'10" Open Plan Living space.
* 15'6" Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room.
* All Appliances included.
* No Upward Chain.
* Cul-de-Sac location.
* Generous Enclosed Rear Garden.
* Large Garage with Power.
New build property done to an extremely high specification. Set in the village location of Stanground with a view of the church, schools and local amenities closeby. Walking distance to river and countryside walks.
Awaiting utility connections, dropped kerb and tarmac path to front.
4.39m x 2.46m (14'5" x 8'1"). Composite entrance door, storage cupboard with wall mounted gas boiler, handmade bespoke oak staircase, opening into the open plan living area.
6.07m x 13.36m (19'11" x 43'10") maximum. This open plan living area benefits with zoned underfloor heating and a fitted premium kitchen area with a matching range of base and eye level units with cosmos granite worktop space over and acrylic doors, a range of built in aeg appliances including eye level double oven, grill, microwave coffee machine and hot plate drawer. Smart induction hob with Smart extractor over, Integrated fridge freezer, with addition under counter freezer, and under counter cda wine fridge. Karndean flooring throughout. Aluminium triple glazed window to rear, two folding sliding doors to rear patio, composite stable door to the side, doors to:
3.25m x 2.26m (10'8" x 7'5"). PVCu double glazed multi-paned sash window to front.
1.96m x 2.97m (6'5" x 9'9"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with granite worktop space over, fitted washing machine, fitted tumble drier, built-in boiler cupboard, housing boiler heating system, door to:
PVCu obscure window to front, fitted with two piece suite wash hand basin vanity wash hand basin vanity unit with base cupboard, storage under, mixer tap and tiled splashbacks and WC with hidden cistern.
3.25m x 4.29m (10'8" x 14'1"). Premium Carpets Two windows to front, door to:
Fitted with three piece suite with tiled shower enclosure with fitted shower over, wash hand basin with base cupboard and mixer tap, low-level and WC tiled surround.
4.50m x 4.72m (14'9" x 15'6") maximum. Premium carpet, aluminium triple glazed gable window to rear, double radiator, vaulted ceiling, door to:
Fitted with three piece suite with double shower enclosure, high-level flush, WC and heated towel rail.
3.86m x 4.37m (12'8" x 14'4") maximum. Premium carpet, double radiator, sloping ceiling with Velux roof window and Velux balcony window to the rear.
3.84m x 4.01m (12'7" x 13'2") maximum. Premium carpet Double radiator, sloping ceiling with l Velux roof window and Velux balcony window to the rear.
3.00m x 4.37m (9'10" x 14'4") maximum. Premium carpet, double radiator, sloping ceiling with two Velux roof windows to the front.
2.97m x 4.37m (9'9" x 14'4") maximum. Premium carpet Double radiator, sloping ceiling with two Velux roof windows to the front.
3.28m x 2.97m (10'9" x 9'9") plus recess. Fitted with four piece suite with bath, wash hand basin with storage under and mixer tap, tiled double shower enclosure with fitted shower over and low-level WC, tiled surround, heated towel rail, PVCu obscure double glazed window to front, vaulted ceiling.
Fitted with two piece suite wash hand basin and low-level wc.
To the front the property has a block paved driveway leading to a larger than normal garage at the side with remote electric roller door with access door to the rear patio area. There is gated side access leading to the rear, where the fully landscaped garden steps from flagstone patio down to lawn and decked area.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Sharman Quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.