This modern detached chalet style home offers three bedrooms with an ensuite to the master as well as a large lounge a generous size kitchen/diner and living room.
A stylish detached three bedroom chalet home. The Cowslip offers generous living accommodation comprising of a large lounge, generous size kitchen/diner, cloakroom, three bedrooms and an ensuite to the master. There is a generous size fully enclosed generous size rear garden as well as a garage and off street parking. The property is situated in the village of West Row which is close to the town amenities of Mildenhall. This property is available with help to buy!
The property has been built brand new and offers air source heating.Lounge
24' 9" x 12' 2" ( 7.54m x 3.71m )Kitchen/ Diner
19' 3" x 8' 6" ( 5.87m x 2.59m )
This large kitchen/dinerhas space for fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine.Bedroom One
10' 6" plus dormer/wardrobe x 8' 8" ( 3.20m plus dormer/wardrobe x 2.64m )Bedroom Two
10' 6" plus dormer x 10' 5" ( 3.20m plus dormer x 3.18m )Bedroom Three
9' 9" plus dormer x 6' 7" ( 2.97m plus dormer x 2.01m )Agents Note
Photos used of property similar to type.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.