Property for sale in Fordham Road, Soham, Ely CB7
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1353 771001 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- New Build
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Area
- Off Street Parking
- Millers Place Show Home Open Day - Saturday 28th October 10am - 5pm!
The Spaldwick is a stunning four bedroom coach house featuring open plan kitchen/dining/utility area. It includes four bedrooms withthe master bedroom featuring an en suite. The Spaldwick also benefits from a carport.
Millers Place Show Home Open Day - Saturday 28th October 10am - 5pm!
The Spaldwick is a stunning four bedroom coach house featuring open plan kitchen/dining/utility area. It includes four bedrooms withthe master bedroom featuring an en suite. The Spaldwick also benefits from a carport.This property is offered for sale by Hopkins Homes, for more details please call William H Brown on .
Conveniently close to home in the idyllic village of Soham are all the amenities you could require on a day-to-day basis, from a post office, supermarket, and a choice of banks, independent groceries and other retailers to a medical centre, pharmacy and library.
This thriving community boasts a host of eateries, bars and traditional pubs to cater for a wide range of tastes whilst keeping fit is a breeze at the Sports Centre with facilities that include exercise classes, a gym, squash courts and indoor bowls. Nearby schools include St Andrew's C of E primary and Soham Village College, both within walking distance and catering for children up until the age of 16. For further education, Mildenhall College Academy can be reached in 20 minutes by car.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 9' 8" ( 3.00m x 2.95m )
Utility Room 7' 3" x 6' 5" ( 2.21m x 1.96m )
Dining Area 9' 8" x 8' 5" ( 2.95m x 2.57m )
Living Room 18' 3" x 10' 10" ( 5.56m x 3.30m )
Master Bedroom 11' 2" x 11' 1" ( 3.40m x 3.38m )
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 9' 10" ( 3.40m x 3.00m )
Bedroom Three 10' 3" x 8' 7" ( 3.12m x 2.62m )
Bedroom Four 10' x 6' 11" ( 3.05m x 2.11m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
London Stansted Airport
London Luton Airport
Norwich International Airport
King's Lynn Ferry Landing
West Lynn Ferry Landing
Brightlingsea Ferry Landing
View all schools in East Cambridgeshire
St Andrew's CofE Primary School
The Weatheralls Primary School
The Shade Primary School
Cambridge Regional College
Cambridge Arts and Sciences Sixth Form and Tutorial College
St. Andrew's College Cambridge
Soham Village College
Kings Ely (including junior school)
Note: Distance is shown as a straight line measurement
Local info for East Cambridgeshire
About the neighbours in CB7
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by William H Brown, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Fordham Road new properties for sale