This development offers the following schemes:
- Help to Buy - Move with just a 5% deposit using government-backed Help to Buy scheme.
Schemes are available on selected plots only, subject to status, terms and conditions apply. Contact the development for latest information.Style Description
This new home includes the following features:
- White pvcu Double Glazed windows
- Choice of fully fitted kitchen units and worktops (subject to build stage) in a variety of colours and styles
- White oven, hob and integrated extractor hood, with the potential to upgrade to stainless steel (subject to build stage)
- Spaces for Fridge/Freezer, Washing Machine and Dishwasher
- En-suite to master bedroom and family bathroom, with white sanitary ware of contemporary design
- Downstairs w/c
- Ceramic wall tiles in a choice of colours and styles to bathroom and en-suite
- Gas fired central heating
- Understairs storage cupboard, with extra store cupboard to master bedroom
- Two year Persimmon Homes warranty, and ten year NHBC (or equivalent) warranty
- Lounge (3.68 x 4.34 m)
- Kitchen/Dining (4.67 x 2.69 m)
- Bedroom 1 (3.68 x 2.9 m)
- En-Suite (1.63 x 1.93 m)
- Bedroom 2 (2.82 x 2.31 m)
- Bedroom 3 (1.78 x 2.31 m)
- Bathroom (1.85 x 1.8 m)
We are a national house builder with a local approach to building your new home.
We will provide you with the specification appropriate to the locality of your selected new home and development and we will explain the choice of external materials used, for example your brick colour and roof tiles. You will be able to select certain elements of the fixtures and fittings encompassing the latest designs from leading manufacturers, subject to the stage of build of your chosen home. If you wish to further personalise your new home, an exciting range of options is available to purchase from our Finishing Touches scheme. Our experienced sales team is on hand to guide you through the choices available to you depending again on the stage of build.Quality Assured
Your new home will be built in accordance with all relevant technical and building regulations, in particular the Government’s Code for Sustainable Homes. In addition all stages of the construction of your new home will be inspected by our experienced construction staff. On completion of your new home we will provide you with a quality assured certificate for you to keep.10-year NHBC (or equivalent) Warranty
A 10-year warranty is provided with every new Persimmon Homes home. A comprehensive guide explaining the warranty will be supplied to you.
We will ensure warranties provided by the manufacturers of appliances are honoured for the first year of occupation. Our Customer Care Department is on hand to offer you the necessary guidance and assistance.
About Ceretic Park
A warm welcome awaits you at Ceretic Park
Ceretic Park is our exciting new development of 2,3 and 4 bedroom homes for sale in Sherburn-in-Elmet, North Yorkshire. This development is ideal for first-time buyers and families alike.
- Open countryside stretching in all directions
- Fantastic commuter links
- Great local amenities, including 4 supermarkets
- A range of 2,3 and 4 bedroom homes
- Excellent local schooling
Boasting a selection of independent shops, pubs and weekly markets, Sherburn-in-Elmet is a large village in the Borough of Selby.
Sherburn-in-Elmet has a close knit local community and there’s a range of local clubs on offer, including bowls, netball, rugby league, football, cricket, tennis and Sherburn Aero Club – Yorkshire’s Premier Flying Club.
Employment in the village is good as its home to some large businesses including Edddie Stobart, as well as Sherburn-in-Elmet Airfield. In terms of amenities, there are four supermarkets: Tesco Express, Aldi, Co-op and Spar.
You'll be well connected...
Situated between Leeds and York and within easy reach of the A1 and M1, Sherburn-in-Elmet is extremely well connected. The village is served by Sherburn-in-Elmet railway station, with services to York, Hull and Sheffield, and a larger railway station can be found in nearby South Milford, providing services to Leeds and Kingston upon Hull.
Families will be pleased to know that the village is well-served by excellent local schooling. Sherburn High School is an 11-18 comprehensive school with around 775 students and there are two primary schools - Sherburn Hungate Community Primary School and Athelstan Primary School - both rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted.
Monday 11am - 6pm, Tuesday Closed, Wednesday Closed, Thursday 11am - 6pm, Friday 11am - 6pm, Saturday 11am - 6pm, Sunday 11am - 6pm
Images depict typical Persimmon Homes house type. All room dimensions are subject to +/- 50mm tolerance. This information is for guidance only and does not form any part of any contract or constitute a warranty. All information correct at time of publication and is subject to change. Please check specification by contacting the development directly.