The Aurelian - Plot 10
The Aurelian is a 5 bedroom detached house with double garage and parking.A specification of the highest qualityKitchens
- Choice of cupboards and worktops*
- Oven, hob and extractor fan fitted as standard
- Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher where possible
- Choice of wall tiles from our selected range*
- Choice of floor tiles from our selected range*
- Double socket outlets throughout
- Outside lighting to front and rear on certain plots
- TV points to living room and all bedrooms
- Telephone points to living room, study and all bedrooms
- Burglar alarm to ground floor only
- Underfloor heating to ground floor only, thermostatically controlled radiators to upper floor
- Heated towel rails to bathroom and en-suite
- White sanitaryware throughout with chrome-effect mixer taps plus white bath panel and matching seat
- Outside tap where possible
- Moulded skirting and architraves painted white
- White painted staircase
- Four-panel internal doors with matching chrome-effect handles
- Ceilings smooth throughout with coved cornicing where possible
- Kitchen - between worktop and wall cupboards*
- Bathroom - half-height all round*
- En-Suite - full height to shower cubicle with splashback to hand basin and tiled window sill where applicable*
- En-Suite with bath - half-height all round, full height to shower cubicle and tiled window sill where applicable*
- Cloakroom - splashback to hand basin and tiled window sill where applicable*
*Choice available subject to stage of construction.
- Loft light where applicable
- Panel fencing between rear gardens where applicable
- Front garden landscaped and turfed where applicable
- Rear garden cleared, rotivated and topsoiled where applicable
- All internal walls painted gardenia white
This specification is only meant as a guide, some items may vary from plot to plot. Please check with Sales Consultant for further details. Photographs depict previous Hopkins developments.Gazeley
The desirable village of Gazeley is in a spectacular location, offering all the advantages of Suffolk countryside living, yet in easy reach of Cambridge, located near to both Newmarket and Bury St Edmunds and with excellent road and rail links to London.
Gazeley offers a good range of clubs and activities with which to get involved, while nearby Moulton provides a Post Office, local store and a C of E Primary School. For older children, the Newmarket Academy is just 14 minutes drive.
Octavia Gardens is close to everything a family could need, whether for work or pleasure. Historic yet vibrant Cambridge is just 35 minutes away. Indulge yourself shopping in its many designer boutiques and high street stores or enjoy a relaxing afternoon punting on the River Cam.
Home to Cambridge Science Park and Cambridge University, one of the world’s most prestigious, Cambridge has one of the uk’s fastest-growing economies and highest employment levels.
An active weekend might take in Links Golf Club in Newmarket, a fitness class or a swim at Newmarket’s Leisure Centre or an invigorating walk in Thetford Forest Park. Newmarket Racecourse, 16 minutes from home, boasts some of the country’s best racing; have a flutter on the horses while enjoying music from some of the nation’s best known musicians.
A wealth of restaurants and eateries, all close to Gazeley, showcase an array of cuisines. In neighbouring Moulton, discover the wonderful, Michelin recommended, Packhorse Inn with its emphasis on classical ingredients. Alternatively, enjoy fine dining at Bury St Edmunds’ fantastic Maison Bleue, offering a contemporary twist on French traditional cuisine, while nearby, Newmarket and Cambridge have a host of restaurants for you to discover that will be sure to delight all tastes.
Gazeley has excellent travel connections. Via the A14, less than a five-minute drive, reach Bury St Edmunds in 17 minutes and Cambridge in 35. Kennett railway station is just six minutes away, while from Whittlesford Parkway, you can reach London in 75 minutes. Travelling further afield, Stansted Airport is just 43 minutes from home.