apartment seven****open plan living room with fully fitted kitchen.....double bedrooms....... Bathroom.......residential courtyard
With its own private seating area, apartment seven is access by its own staircase and comprises entrance area and hallway, open plan living room and fully fitted kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom. With access to the residential courtyard, the property is only a short walk for the Railway Station, numerous bars, restaurants and Shopping Centre.
Seating Area And Door To:
Wall mounted thermostat and electric underflooring heating controller, wall lights, boiler cupboard.
Open Plan Living Room/kitchen 16' plus bay x 15' 3" into recess ( 4.88m plus bay x 4.65m into recess )
Windows to two aspect. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over, fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over, integrated fridge and freezer, integrated washing machine and dishwasher, electric oven, hob with extractor hood over, ceramic tiled flooring to the kitchen area, ceramic tiled splashbacks, two radiators, TV and telephone points, exposed beams, wall lights.
Bedroom 12' 7" max x 11' 9" max ( 3.84m max x 3.58m max )
Window overlooking the courtyard with seating. Radiator, TV and telephone points, wall lights, storage cupboard.
Window to the side aspect. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath with fitted shower over, vanity wash hand basin and a low level WC, ceramic tiled splashbacks, heated towel rail, underfloor electric heating, sensor mirror, shaver point, extractor fan, spotlights to ceiling.
The apartment will be issued on completion with a new build consultant certificate which is CML compliant and is valid for 10 years from June 2017.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.