Detached house for sale in "The Ashbury" at Edinburgh Road, Newhouse, Motherwell ML1
Images may include optional upgrades at additional cost
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1698 599570 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Milan inspired kitchen with soft-close drawers and downlighters
- Digitally controlled thermostatic shower, square fixed shower head and hair rinse
- Downlighters in the kitchen and bathrooms
- Fitted sliding wardrobes to master bedroom
- Full height bi fold doors
- Integrated appliances inc. Dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, stainless steel oven, hob and extractor
- Available with Part Exchange
- Turf to front and rear garden
- 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
A unique design of four bedroom home, this detached property (plot 32) proves extremely popular on whichever development it has been built.
The spacious designer kitchen is fully fitted with quality integrated appliances and has the added benefit of a family room with extensive bi-fold doors overlooking the rear, turfed garden. The private living room is a haven of peace and the ground floor WC will impress any guest, complete with full height tiling and wall hung sanitaryware.
Three double and one single bedroom are found on the first floor, along with a sumptuous house bathroom and a luxurious en suite shower room to the master, which is also fitted with a choice of fitted sliding wardrobes.
An integral garage with personnel door completes this delightful home.
• Warm core bi-folding doors which are light and easy to operate
• Choice of Space-Pro shaker-style, fully fitted wardrobes
• Timber front door in a range of colours
• Italian-inspired internal doors in various finishes & handles
• Walnut inlay with contrasting handrail to staircase
• Clean off-white emulsion walls & high gloss white woodwork
• Large modern profile skirting and architrave
• Mains-operated smoke detectors
• Gas central heating
• Landscaped front gardens
• High ceilings and large windows for natural light & space
• Manhattan or Ellis kitchen in a choice of 19 styles
• Hotpoint integrated appliances
• Direct Flame hob, Multi-Flow oven* & Dynamic Crisp microwave
• High gloss & contemporary kitchen doors with soft-close drawer system
• Linear profile worktops & upstand, glass splashback & under-unit lighting
• Stylish chrome sockets and switches
• Recessed downlighters
• Chrome mixer taps
Bathroom and shower
• Floor-to-ceiling Piastrella ceramic tiling - see Avant's exclusive collection here >>
• Sottini sanitaryware
• Wall-hung WC with chrome push plate flush & monobloc basin mixer tap
• Aquablade technology making flushing 80% quieter
• Hidden vanity units & recessed shelving in a choice of 5 colours
• Selection of vinyl flooring
• Luxurious white bath with stylish panel
• Fixed overhead shower, hand-held hair wash & slim profile bath filler
• Chrome heated towel rail
• Quality glass and chrome shower screen
• Recessed downlighters
• Shaver sockets
• Double ended bath with co-ordinating panel and concealed tap
• Waterfall tap & shower over bath with glass and chrome screen
• Low profile shower tray with fixed head shower and hair rinse
*Oven size depends on housetype.
** New specification available on selected developments
About Brannock Brae
Our brand new showhomes are now open at Brannock Brae!
If you've been waiting for something extraordinary around Holytown, we've got something really very special for you.
Brannock Brae is an exciting development of 3 & 4 bedroom semi-detached and detached homes to suit all requirements, all built with the unique Avant specification throughout.
Inspired by you, and designed for modern living, we've considered every last detail of the homes at Brannock Brae. Which means in your new Avant home, you won't just find patio doors, you'll find bi-fold doors that let light flood in. You won't just find a high specification kitchen, you'll find a designer, family-focused space with floating units, mood lighting and integrated appliances. Your bathroom will be a luxurious style statement with full height and feature tiling.
Glasgow Prestwick Airport
Glasgow Central Station Bridge Ferry Landing
Broomielaw Quay Ferry Terminal
Plantation Quay Ferry Landing
View all schools in North Lanarkshire
Christ The King Primary
Holytown Primary School
Keir Hardie Memorial Primary
Brannock High School
Taylor High School
Braidhurst High School
Drumpark School and Nursery
Note: Distance is shown as a straight line measurement
Local info for North Lanarkshire
About the neighbours in ML1
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Avant Homes - Brannock Brae, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Avant Homes - Brannock Brae for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Edinburgh Road new properties for sale